What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

7 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Yay. Once you finally catch up with the rest of the world, all the posts go back to what minute they were posted instead of what day.

That was probably the most stressful two hours of my life

• Like 1

On 12/24/2017 at 12:26 PM, mistakey said:

On 12/24/2017 at 10:01 AM, iPwn said:

So @BigBillsFan13 @mistakey or anyone who has had a lot of tattoos, I have a question. I got my tattoo over a year ago (it’s of what my avy is). I’ve noticed that it still bumps up; occasionally all of the red and black become pronounced. It doesn’t seem to matter whether the area was done with the shader or line work, just those two colors bump up. The two gold colors and the teal don’t have this happen though. It doesn’t itch or hurt or anything. But is this normal for a tattoo that is 14 months old? 

I assume it might have to do with dehydration or something else like that, as I’ve seen discussion that a tattoo can bump up for a little while due to these factors, but everywhere I have seen discussion about it says that this should go away once the tattoo sets. Should I be worried that something else is going on?

Nope don’t be worried still happens to me. As long as it’s not itchy or red or infected or whatever you’re fine 

Yeah it could have to do with the way your skin/tattoo is reacting to something you're eating, changes in the air/weather, dehydration like you said... There are multiple things it could be, but like Mistakey said as long as it isn't itchy or infected you're good.