What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

15 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

I think we should have some sort of thing that shows how many people have you blocked.  Not who has you blocked, but how many people.  I want to be the best at something here, and I think I could be really close to the top if this site showed that kind of information. 

tenor.gif?itemid=10554846

3 hours ago, HorizontoZenith said:

I think we should have some sort of thing that shows how many people have you blocked.  Not who has you blocked, but how many people.  I want to be the best at something here, and I think I could be really close to the top if this site showed that kind of information. 

This would ruin me 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, HorizontoZenith said:

I’d love to know what you’ve said here but I can’t see what you’ve posted. 

5 hours ago, HorizontoZenith said:

your natural heel persona has made me laugh more than any other poster in this thread tbh man 

• Like 1

Every time I put Cowherd on it’s a new person coming on to tell us what’s different about Brady. Every time I put NFL Network on it’s social justice. It’s like there’s an intentional effort to drive down interest in this game. Or I just have the worst timing with the remote control ever

17 minutes ago, bigbadbuff23835 said:

Any of you use essential oils?

I’ve had some gnarly post nasal drip recently. My doctor recommended some medications along with trying essential oils. Have they worked for anyone?

i called BS on that stuff, but my ex was using this stuff called frankincense like outta a defuser thing and i stopped having anxiety attacks all the time, so i think it's legit actually.. or maybe placebo i dunno, i've been known to react to placebo's 

I’m getting really tired of working for companies that dont give a rat’s rear end about their employees. I left a good job for a better opportunity last year, quit said job because the upper management was terrible, and now am working for an owner who is penny pinching and taking money away from their employees through a “pain or gain” commission structure that has outrageous goals just to break even. Lost a third of my commission this month because the goals were completely unreasonable. As an aside, I was top 3 in sales this month in my company. Who’s to say I didn’t try to hit my goals?

Guess what I’m doing now? Applying back at the first company i worked for. Thankfully I left on good terms, but I will have to move out of the current town I’m living in where I have friends and family because they don’t have an opening here. 

Lesson learned. Grass isn’t always greener on the other side. 

/rant

Edited by mitty18