What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

15 hours ago, billking said:
17 hours ago, Heimdallr said:

The first heavy Falcon Heavy test launch is happening in 60 minutes. 

Watch live: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbSwFU6tY1c

Biggest rocket built since Saturn V in the 70's. 

Also, the two boosters will return and land on the ground, while the main core will land on a barge. 

That was amazing to see, now they need to build multiple sets of these rockets and we could see massive satellites in our skies visible to the daytime naked eye in the next 20 years.

No doubt the coolest part was watching those side boosters land.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

Too early in the morning. Too early in the morning.

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Didn't both boosters land at the same time? That could only happen on a flat surface.

This makes perfect sense. Also, if the earth is a globe, we didn't the boosters fall over? Gotta ask the real questions.

• Like 1

Why is it that the most outspoken haters of conservatives in Hollywood are also the most guilty of the worst crap?

Meryl Streep goes on conservative rant, gave Roman Polanski a standing ovation, refused to condemn Weinstein.

Weinstein was a massive contributor to somebody.  Massive rape and sexual assault scandal.

Oprah goes on a big rant about one person, refuses to condemn the guy that is literally being investigated for multiple rapes.

Quentin Tarantino is often outspoken politically.  Audio has just resurfaced of him defending Roman Polanski by ranting about how Polanski didn't rape anybody and the differences between statutory rape and rape and him defending Polanski (who was 44 at the time) having sex with a 13 year old girl. 

I was a little disappointed that Tarantino said he'd be done at 10 movies because I like his movies.  Now I'm not so upset. 

Is there any wonder nobody gives a **** about the Oscars anymore? 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

I was a little disappointed that Tarantino said he'd be done at 10 movies because I like his movies.  Now I'm not so upset. 

Ya'll should learn to separate art from artist.

Also, take it to the Religion & Politics subforum. I'll see you there.

Edited by cddolphin
  • Like 3

Just now, cddolphin said:

Oh, I still love his movies, and I'll still love every movie he makes I'm sure.  I just won't be so sad when he has to leave and go into a hole and never come out due to people getting sick of his creepy crap.  Lot of heat on him.  Jessica Chastain talking poorly about him, Uma throwing him under the bus, that audio of him defending Polanski resurfacing, the creepy stuff he insists on doing to women in his movies (he personally spit on female characters, he insisted actresses show up in short shorts and flip flops, his foot fetish thing, him insisting on being the person to strangle Diane Kruger)...

He's a creep.  A really creepy creep. 

24 minutes ago, cddolphin said:

I got there a long time ago.  They're all trained monkeys for my entertainment in my opinion.  Anything they want to think beyond the role they play is irrelevant.

Except Hugh Jackman, that guy is a world treasure.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

him insisting on being the person to strangle Diane Kruger

wow

He was probably feeling invincible at that point.

I remember some of his TV interviews are incredibly bizarre... seems to adopt characters and/or change his accent randomly.