What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

21 hours ago, CBears019 said:

I’m not going to post a link, but it keeps getting better:

”edit : deleted this. Because a mod on the bears forum seems like a snitch .

Can't stand snitches .”

xD

its kind of like this guy Harold going to the police station and saying to the cops "I killed my wife, Marjorie".

So Harold is held at the police station while a cop goes to his house to check it out.

Sure enough, Marjorie is lying on the floor dead, chopped into pieces.

The cop comes back to the police station and says " yeah his wife is dead alright"

Harold turns to the cop in disdain and says

"You snitch".

• Like 2

23 hours ago, CBears019 said:

I’m not going to post a link, but it keeps getting better:

”edit : deleted this. Because a mod on the bears forum seems like a snitch .

Can't stand snitches .”

xD

I'm thinking of making a TV show about this.

8 hours ago, titansNvolsR#1 said:

Italian place by my village has honey with pepper flakes in it. So weird, but so damn good.

Beau Jo's Colorado-Style Mountain Pie pizza

That's what Beau Jo's pizza looks like. The honey is great on that huge crust. Might have to drop some pepper flakes on it next time I get there.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, gopherwrestler said:

Pizza Hut has the best crust..... stuffed with cheese

Large stuffed crust with meatballs, salami, spinach, onion, Peruvian cherry peppers, and the garlic parmesan sauce is far and away my favorite large chain pizza.

On 12/24/2017 at 11:01 AM, iPwn said:

So @BigBillsFan13 @mistakey or anyone who has had a lot of tattoos, I have a question. I got my tattoo over a year ago (it’s of what my avy is). I’ve noticed that it still bumps up; occasionally all of the red and black become pronounced. It doesn’t seem to matter whether the area was done with the shader or line work, just those two colors bump up. The two gold colors and the teal don’t have this happen though. It doesn’t itch or hurt or anything. But is this normal for a tattoo that is 14 months old? 

I assume it might have to do with dehydration or something else like that, as I’ve seen discussion that a tattoo can bump up for a little while due to these factors, but everywhere I have seen discussion about it says that this should go away once the tattoo sets. Should I be worried that something else is going on?

Probably just Cheeto dust settling.  Wouldn't worry about it.

29 minutes ago, Tugboat said:

Lately i've mostly just been wondering why everyone is so attached to their automobile cars, when it seems like 90% of people honestly hate driving them and see it all as a big inconvenience.

Cars are such a waste of money. I love cruisin around in mine tho even tho it's turning into a hooptie now. I'm thinking of getting a new ride in the next month or two. Any thoughts on if doing a home equity loan to do some projects around the house and rolling a new ride into it is a good idea or not? My house has tons of equity and I think it might be better to roll the car into my loan just to avoid a $300+/month payment. It shouldn't be that much more added to my house loan. Thoughts on this? Anyone ever done something similar?

2 hours ago, MrDrew said:

Beau Jo's Colorado-Style Mountain Pie pizza

That's what Beau Jo's pizza looks like. The honey is great on that huge crust. Might have to drop some pepper flakes on it next time I get there.

I'm simultaneously very upset at you for making me want that pizza so badly...and very appreciative for posting something so extremely delicious looking.  Man i want to eat that thing.  Send it here plz.

1 hour ago, steadypimpin said:

Cars are such a waste of money. I love cruisin around in mine tho even tho it's turning into a hooptie now. I'm thinking of getting a new ride in the next month or two. Any thoughts on if doing a home equity loan to do some projects around the house and rolling a new ride into it is a good idea or not? My house has tons of equity and I think it might be better to roll the car into my loan just to avoid a $300+/month payment. It shouldn't be that much more added to my house loan. Thoughts on this? Anyone ever done something similar?

I have zero thoughts on home equity loans, much less rolling them into vehicular upgrades...but that sounds like a very bad idea.

Cars really are a huge waste of money though.  I mean, i love cars...they're so much fun and i love driving mine.  But i just can't wrap my head around how much people generally hate commuting in their cars...yet do it every day, and are completely unwilling to open their mind to alternatives like mass transit.  It'd be so awesome if people just realized that if they park their cars and shift to mass transit...it'd be a lot easier to fund real upgrades to those systems.  Things that could easily make public/mass transit really darn good and efficient too.

The end state with self-driving cars and all the rest is obviously just completely hassle free transportation.  Public transit, with upgrades could very easily be exactly that.  With all kinds of time to do...whatever you want.  Instead of operating a motor vehicle that nobody cares about, in an extremely mundane way.

2 hours ago, Tugboat said:

Lately i've mostly just been wondering why everyone is so attached to their automobile cars, when it seems like 90% of people honestly hate driving them and see it all as a big inconvenience.

It's a uniquely American status symbol.

Well not uniquely American but we're the ones who started it. Euros don't seem to care much, but it makes sense considering how readily available and easy public transit is in places where the people generally act in a more civilized manner.

Edited by cddolphin