What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

9 minutes ago, MrDrew said:

How did you only post that one, and not this!?

I DIDN'T KNOW THIS EXISTED! I DIDN'T KNOW!!!

Oh, I'm so going to wear my Cobra Kai gi when this drops.

1 hour ago, EliteTexan80 said:

So, what did everyone have for lunch today?

Sidenote: I don't understand why we don't have a "What are you eating" thread. I need to brag about my chorizo Hot Pockets...

Chorizo chili, cheddar cheese curds, Chihuahua cheese, Quad Cities mozzarella blend, pickled jalapeños, pickled onions, avocado cream, tortilla strips, black olives, and scallions ..... ON A PIZZA

• Like 1

2 hours ago, EliteTexan80 said:

How are we not talking about this!?

@fretgod99!!!

Yeah buddy. It legit looks like it has potential. Could be an interesting nuanced take on a number of things. Neither of them is really right, nor is either really wrong (at least from what the trailer shows). Definitely more intrigued than I was when I first heard of it.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, fretgod99 said:

Yeah buddy. It legit looks like it has potential. Could be an interesting nuanced take on a number of things. Neither of them is really right, nor is either really wrong (at least from what the trailer shows). Definitely more intrigued than I was when I first heard of it.

I'm just stoked that they left the "put 'em in a bodybag" line in the flashback. The people who are making this show get it.

2 hours ago, theJ said:

How much did they charge you for it?

I don't think it's that expensive anymore. My last international flight I think it was like $10 for mid-tier speeds (I don't recall the upload/download). Didn't use it personally, though.