What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

On the subject of the UK, "God save the queen" is one of the most offensive phrases ever. Yeah God, please save some old lady who has more than anyone could ever need for no reason. Screw everyone else, just save her. ¬¬

1 hour ago, texans_uk said:

Once they remove the kick off, kickers will be relegated to xpa and fg. 

It's also not really a debate between the two at to which relies on footwork more. On a 53 man roster you have 2 people who are responsible for kicking the ball. 

So RBs, WRs, CBs, QBs don't extensively practice their footwork

giphy.gif

42 minutes ago, NS922 said:

On the subject of the UK, "God save the queen" is one of the most offensive phrases ever. Yeah God, please save some old lady who has more than anyone could ever need for no reason. Screw everyone else, just save her. ¬¬

Careful. These Americans will consider it discrimination to talk about Elton John like that.

• Like 1

Just now, eagles101 said:

Who’s responsible to fix sidewalks? Or who should be? Anyone else own a home with a sidewalk in front? 

Depends. Is it just cracking? 

Usually it depends on where you live. Been in a town where it’s technically my sidewalk, I was responsible for removing snow and taking care of it, but could not remove it because it was a “school route”.

sometimes they are also public sidewalks and the city is in charge.

Id just call the city and ask, they will be able to help.

9 minutes ago, eagles101 said:

Who’s responsible to fix sidewalks? Or who should be? Anyone else own a home with a sidewalk in front? 

Depends on the laws in your area. In New York City, it’s the responsibility of the land owner. In Chicago, it’s financed through CDOT. 

20 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

Depends. Is it just cracking? 

Usually it depends on where you live. Been in a town where it’s technically my sidewalk, I was responsible for removing snow and taking care of it, but could not remove it because it was a “school route”.

sometimes they are also public sidewalks and the city is in charge.

Id just call the city and ask, they will be able to help.

I was asking more on a who do you think should be responsible rather than what the law in the area says. 

My city is planning on goving notices to people next month to fix the sidewalks as the home owner but they wont be giving any finacial help even though they help the other side of town.

I hate this towns goverment but the wife has a it is what it is mind set. I hate maintaining for something that i cant remove. Also all the damaged is from the snow plows throwing heavy chucks of ice on it.

44 minutes ago, eagles101 said:

In my neighboorhood, the sidewalks are on easements, which are owned by the city.