What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

7 hours ago, TENINCH said:

The cashmeoutside girl. Yeah she's a touring artist now!

i know that she tries to cultivate an image of being all sexual and drug do-y and stuff but isn't she like 14

5 hours ago, Shady Slim said:

i know that she tries to cultivate an image of being all sexual and drug do-y and stuff but isn't she like 14

What are you implying? She can become anything she puts her mind to.

Edited by cddolphin
  • Like 3

8 hours ago, Shady Slim said:

Just rolling with what comes naturally to her. Hard to portray otherwise, "Can't turn a hoe into a housewife" ya know?

Plus there are enough deviants in the US to be a fanbase in itself.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, PARROTHEAD said:

In reading about the powers of garlic. Packed my junk in garlic for a couple days, and the most recent issue I caught cleared right up.

Unless your issue was vampires touching you inappropriately IDK what the hell your issue was... but glad to hear it cleared up.

1 minute ago, RavensTillIDie said:

The worst thing at a tech job (maybe any job) is when you lose valuable folks and the knowledge about what they worked on is not retained anywhere and no one else on the team has a clue about what they were working on.

Yeah, I've seen that happen way to often at tech companies. Really peoples last two weeks, assuming they give two week notice, should just be off loading their knowledge. 

22 minutes ago, MathMan said:

so...you are Team Edward now?

Wouldn't that mean he's team Jacob if he's tryna keep vampires away