What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

Just now, texans_uk said:

Very true, although very badly.

I don't know if you were filthy rich might be worth it for kicks.

You ain't lyin

I'd get more kicks out of rollerblading around college campuses and knocking phones out of zombiefied babes' hands who are staring into the screen as they walk around. That'd be my new day job.

2 minutes ago, steadypimpin said:

That's the difference, almost everyone who uses Twitter and IG tries to get likes. 

Not even remotely true.

But how’s that different from this yesterday?

25 minutes ago, texans_uk said:

You think this forum is full with self absorbed people who think everyone wants to hear them?

I think the majority of people on here say a ton of crap no one has any interest in, just because they have a platform to say it on, yes.

51 minutes ago, steadypimpin said:

I'm not trying to be internet famous when I post on this place tho. That's the difference, almost everyone who uses Twitter and IG tries to get likes. 

Every one of my posts here is an attempt to get likes. 

Edited by skywindO2
I'm not very good at it though
  • Like 2

39 minutes ago, iPwn said:

I think the majority of people on here say a ton of crap no one has any interest in, just because they have a platform to say it on, yes.

Does this apply to yourself?  

I honestly don’t think most folks on here are like that.  I think most are either huge sports fans who like the intelligent conversation and/or use this place to kill time.

For example probably half my posts are while I’m working.  I come here and shoot the poop and have some giggles while trudging through my work days.  My conversations aren’t for attention, they’re to kill time and entertain myself.  I’d imagine that’s why most of us are here.

There are a few exceptions, but most aren’t just here to bloviate on the interwebz to strangers iyam.

4 hours ago, skywindO2 said:

I just can't get enough of the news story. It seems like something straight out of a movie. 

Follow me on my twitter for the hottest takes about the latest news.

i dont have twitter. grace FF with these hot takes

50 minutes ago, iPwn said:

Majority? Interesting. I'd say any forum gives people that opportunity but I'd say just running through the list of posters in this thread back a few pages I wouldn't say that theory holds up.

1 hour ago, iPwn said:

Not even remotely true.

But how’s that different from this yesterday?

@mission27 is basically hair product that has taken human form. We shouldn't base the majority of the forum on him.

I'd be interested to see data from the new like-filled website and the old like-free website though. I bet there are fewer words/post since people are more likely to just constantly compete for the punch line to get likes.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, The Gnat said:

Woo, quarter cow is showing up on Saturday morning. I won't want to be up early for a delivery, but I do want a quarter cow so I'll survive.

Front or hindquarters? How/where do you process it? or is it all cut up already?

How much did you pay? if you don’t mind me asking...

Edited by domepatrol91