What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

3 minutes ago, jfinley88 said:

im just talking **** man. not really worried about any of it. it's just crazy how fast everything seems to go after high school. sounded negative af i know, but wasn't meant to sound like that. but appreciate you bru. 

Good, good to hear. It does get fast...then faster...then faster...then it slows down to a crawl...then it gets repetitive. Very, very repetitive.

No matter what part of life your in, find a groove and get **** done. It won't slow things down, won't speed things up, but you'll appreciate your discipline and focus to find that groove when you look back at it.

Texas, out.

15 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

Good, good to hear. It does get fast...then faster...then faster...then it slows down to a crawl...then it gets repetitive. Very, very repetitive.

No matter what part of life your in, find a groove and get **** done. It won't slow things down, won't speed things up, but you'll appreciate your discipline and focus to find that groove when you look back at it.

Texas, out.

honestly man i say hyperbolic/sarcastic negative stuff routinely just because i kinda talk like that. there's been a couple times now where i just write some **** and then somebody responds seriously to it & then i realize there's an audience of ppl reading that probably aren't on the same wavelength of thought and im like oh **** now i gotta be responsible for these things i wrote that i dont even entirely believe. with friends or just anyone that knows you're just bs'ing it builds like a fun cake. at least fun for me. rather than turning into like a real conversation. wasn't putting that out there fishing for "it'll be alright" or anything man. may've come across like complaining outta nowhere, but was just saying some **** in response to you tagging me in a post about aging. cool of you to be a good guy and offer advice though, my friend

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jfinley88 said:

you'll probably outlive me man i wouldn't worry bout it. dude even now im stressing tf out over aging. feel like at this point everything is downhill. every year **** hurts a little more. realize im not progressing as a human really. spent most my time on relationships that don't exist anymore. i dunno bruh. really ****ty move to tag me in a post about age and get me thinking about that **** in a rare moment where i wasn't thinking about death and whatever this **** we're doing in "existence" is man. 

Thats-Gold-Jerry-Gold-Kenny-Bania-Seinfe

I can hear them dropping their pants already

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Shady Slim said:

yo @jfinley88 you are a good guy too man idk what ur life is like or whatever but man you're a good dude u got an important place in this world we all do even if u don't think it rn or it doesn't look like it

god dammit lmao. appreciate you man. 100% was not anticipating sincere reactions to a throwaway post in response to a post about aging. was joking ET would still outlive me and then just kinda poorly riffed on that negative mindset. took an ambien you know **** gets crazy. 

14 minutes ago, jfinley88 said:

god dammit lmao. appreciate you man. 100% was not anticipating sincere reactions to a throwaway post in response to a post about aging. was joking ET would still outlive me and then just kinda poorly riffed on that negative mindset. took an ambien you know **** gets crazy. 

i know this is a lie bc u haven't racially abused anyone yet ya goofy

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Darth Pees said:

JR Smith really ****ed up tonight

So if JR Smith makes that shot, a road team wins and America gets a free Taco Bell taco. I don't wanna judge JR Smith, but I'm gonna say he's a man who enjoys Taco Bell from time to time. 

So, is JR more upset that the Cavs lost or because he cost himself a free taco?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

So if JR Smith makes that shot, a road team wins and America gets a free Taco Bell taco. I don't wanna judge JR Smith, but I'm gonna say he's a man who enjoys Taco Bell from time to time. 

So, is JR more upset that the Cavs lost or because he cost himself a free taco?

Cameron Maybin > JR Smith