What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

2 hours ago, domepatrol91 said:

Where was frugal tyty when you were out blowing $500 on blu rays?

Tyty to himself: *dont say banging your mom don't say banging your mom*

banging your mom

2 hours ago, PARROTHEAD said:

Im still kinda a pirate. Im on a boat everyday.  And being in backwoods Virginia, strumming a banjo, making people squeal like pigs. It does provide that "raiding of booty" element.

https://forums.footballsfuture.com/topic/9240-what-state-or-country-are-you-from/?page=4

Im on there.

I'm related to Ethan Allen and he and his brothers were gifted land in either Vermont or Virginia (I mix up the V states) for his participation on the revolutionary war so my family had free land and whatnot then up and decided one day hey why don't we all relocate to the ****hole flint Michigan and pay for our land instead of having the land for free. Then my family was like hey this paid off land in ****hole flint Michigan is cool but let's relocate to southwest Michigan for some reason! So here I am living in southwest Michigan paying for all my rent and whatnot instead of free land in Vermontginia

Edited by Tyty

So yahoo mail app updated and now it won't open and I have 4 email notifications and I can't clear them and it's making me fidget. I need to clear my notifications I have obsessive clearmynotifications disorder (OCD) about it

6 minutes ago, Tyty said:

So yahoo mail app updated and now it won't open and I have 4 email notifications and I can't clear them and it's making me fidget. I need to clear my notifications I have obsessive clearmynotifications disorder (OCD) about it

heres one to tide you over