Rick & Morty Mafia - Game Over

pwny

1 hour ago, James said:

note that dome switched off of mookie

39 minutes ago, James said:

Dome

lol nice set up and assist here. seems like a pretty simple mafia ploy to set up their next push based on results that hadn't even come out yet lol.

what's the logic behind it though? it's a very reactionary vote.

Have you played with me when I'm mafia? I wouldn't put myself out there to save mafia, i'd be much more inclined to push for their lynch to look better. And if we're being honest I don't believe mookie or I would have issues attempting to bus the other if we were on the same team as mafia. Your theory just doesn't make any sense for the way I'd have played that.

Also I forgot about night time, I would've pushed for mookie over malf for sure. 

I must have missed it but why nobody reacted when Xmad, who voted for Jerry for a day and a half, switched to malf 2 hours before the vote.

@SwoleXmad wanna explain that?

I received a one night ability from tk3: Whicker is not a Rick guard. Might as well share it to y'all

Also @pwny maybe it is time to modkill lions and replace him 

33 minutes ago, TedLavie said:

I must have missed it but why nobody reacted when Xmad, who voted for Jerry for a day and a half, switched to malf 2 hours before the vote.

@SwoleXmad wanna explain that?

I received a one night ability from tk3: Whicker is not a Rick guard. Might as well share it to y'all

Also @pwny maybe it is time to modkill lions and replace him 

Page 42 has my explanation, it's not very helpful but it should clarify a few things. Also has you voting for Malf, care to explain your logic behind that vote? 

Thanks for the useful information. 

44 minutes ago, SwoleXmad said:

Page 42 has my explanation, it's not very helpful but it should clarify a few things. Also has you voting for Malf, care to explain your logic behind that vote? 

It is not. I may just not understand it.

Why care about why I voted for Malf? It's not like it can help you know if I'm scum or not.

I voted Malf because I didn't like he refered to me for his vote on N1. I didn't see the point, as a known normie I have 0 information, and I felt like it was very unlike Malf. Plus someone seemed sure about the Malf vote so I thought maybe he had an invest result but didn't want to claim an invest role now.

Had I been there in the hours leading to the vote I would have switched to you.

9 hours ago, Dome said:

lol nice set up and assist here. seems like a pretty simple mafia ploy to set up their next push based on results that hadn't even come out yet lol.

what's the logic behind it though? it's a very reactionary vote.

Have you played with me when I'm mafia? I wouldn't put myself out there to save mafia, i'd be much more inclined to push for their lynch to look better. And if we're being honest I don't believe mookie or I would have issues attempting to bus the other if we were on the same team as mafia. Your theory just doesn't make any sense for the way I'd have played that.

Also I forgot about night time, I would've pushed for mookie over malf for sure. 

I don't think you were saving mafia. I think you're mafia and would rather have mookie around than malf.

1 hour ago, James said:

I don't think you were saving mafia. I think you're mafia and would rather have mookie around than malf.

Well you’re half right. If I was mafia I wouldn’t have wanted malf around 

13 hours ago, James said:

Okay so its 6 on malf, no more than 3 on anyone else.

Its you, me, and husker on touch right now. Though I fear you might be voting him for non-game reasons.

Your alternatives to me were the guy we know we can't lynch and someone who has no votes. I was hoping we could find something closer to common ground. The gif represents my realization that it isn't happening.

13 hours ago, Malfatron said:

okay, mookie

12 hours ago, James said:

Other parts of his role description changed after the game actions, that didn't.

I've brought up mookie a few times, have a couple other reads but not ready to do anything about them yet (though if you had the same thought maybe I would've).

We had a batman themed game. Swole started the game by making it so that the first letter of his first series of posts spelled out "KILL THE BATMAN". Swole was a civ that game. He just does crazy stuff.

Switching to mookie. Don't really like the company I'm in on the touch vote.

note that dome switched off of mookie

This seems like a lot of extra posturing to set up his timely flip to try and save malf, which would potentially get him civ points from malf.   It all just has a scummy vibe to me.  Then at the end of night he points out that dome flips off of mookie, like he is trying to set up who he will go after the next night or later in the game.  

James 

Husker, James, Xmad, Dome,

All have been scummy a lot. I still hate Husker's comments about Matts. He knew something. I can't shake that feeling. 

Then we have xmad. Is this your response to voting Jerry...you can talk obviously and you choose not to about D1, but voted Malf in a manner that stood out. Why can't you explain?

16 hours ago, SwoleXmad said:

SwoleXmad. If I explained it then it would be explained, and I don't even know how to explain it.

7 hours ago, SwoleXmad said:

6 hours ago, TedLavie said:

It is not. I may just not understand it.

Why care about why I voted for Malf? It's not like it can help you know if I'm scum or not.

I voted Malf because I didn't like he refered to me for his vote on N1. I didn't see the point, as a known normie I have 0 information, and I felt like it was very unlike Malf. Plus someone seemed sure about the Malf vote so I thought maybe he had an invest result but didn't want to claim an invest role now.

Had I been there in the hours leading to the vote I would have switched to you.

Do you think xmad is faking the Jerry stuff to stay quiet?

Archived