10. @bcb1213

11. @kingseanjohn

13. @twslhs20

14. @FinneasGage

15. @TedLavie Town

20. @MookieMonstah Town

21. @Whicker Town

22. @Ragnarok Town

These are my current thoughts. 7 players remaining that aren’t town. We can’t afford to mislynch tonight. If I had to guess mafia is ET, Bcb, KSJ and one other. I’m pretty positive on the first 3, ET and bcb are much more active as town.

Protector be on me tonight.

How do you figure this ratio exactly? 

Also, if you forget about me again I swear to god I’ll make a scene 

8 hours ago, The Orca said:

Twls

Look at it this way. Who hasnt had pressure at all or very little and has m voting the way of cleared civs.appeared scummy with limited posts. That is the definition of mafia more often then not. Twls and Rags imo. And people stop putting votes on the (known normie vote and leaving). I will bet you mafia did this and hid there. Again looking at twls and Rags (hasn't voted a couple of times and voted a dead person etc). Your vote is a useful scum hunting tool and we should use it. 

Twls has been following votes and popping in and out without much to say...and voted Malf. 

I just started a new job this week, along with school full time. I've been pretty clear on that in more than one thread.

You haven't erectly been beating the drum the last  days.

I'm voting the way of cleared civs.

I prefer ET but I'll go bcb

If we spread votes mafia will roll us.

23 minutes ago, twslhs20 said:

I just started a new job this week, along with school full time. I've been pretty clear on that in more than one thread.

You haven't erectly been beating the drum the last  days.

I'm voting the way of cleared civs.

I prefer ET but I'll go bcb

If we spread votes mafia will roll us.

I haven't been beating the drum lmao. I have on you. Only person who would entertain it yesterday was Pickle. 

On 9/6/2018 at 9:03 AM, Dome said:
On 9/6/2018 at 8:12 AM, MookieMonstah said:

Actually, this strikes me as Domes mafia game. He's going on easy targets like jfin (no offense buddy) and not really trying to push anyone who could swing things on him. Civ dome almost always pushes me for my inactivity/odd posts and he's made a mention of me a few times but not really pushed anything hard.

It is my scum game :( 

unfortunatly not scum this time, just busy. 

On 9/5/2018 at 6:19 PM, TedLavie said:

Don't split the votes. We will deal with Dome later

It's later. Are we really going to buy this? Can we finally get our first mafia in dome please

Archived