Raiders trade a fifth for QB AJ McCarron

bucsfan333

33 minutes ago, Danger said:

lol the Browns wanted to trade a 2nd and 3rd for him at the last deadline.

Part of Gruden's math, I suppose.  Matbe he was worried about the cap after aquiring those picks for Mack.

And in his mind, the math was  2nd round pick+ 3rd round pick= 5th round pick, as far as McCarron is concerned.

I think I see why raiderds fans are turning to conspiracy theories already

31 minutes ago, Starless said:

People on this very forum. 

Context is important here.

In February of 2016 People on this very forum would have been right.  McCarron had put together a few games of very solid tape, and Garapollo had thrown all of 31 passes in junk time.

By February of 2017 People on this very forum would have been wrong.  Garapollo put together two very nice games, better than McCarron's.  And it was clear by that point he better tools.

7 minutes ago, ET80 said:

So - does Martavis Bryant get another shot? I could see him in Seattle, opposite Doug Baldwin.

Dude, he's suspended indefinitely. He's done. Even if he is reinstated a year or two from now, that's pretty much it. You can't name a single player who came back near to any previous form from that because, generally speaking, it's a pipe dream. Dude must have those kind of deep rooted issues he'll be dealing with 40 years from now. Like Aldon. 

Just now, holyghost said:

Dude, he's suspended indefinitely. He's done. Even if he is reinstated a year or two from now, that's pretty much it. You can't name a single player who came back near to any previous form from that because, generally speaking, it's a pipe dream. Dude must have those kind of deep rooted issues he'll be dealing with 40 years from now. Like Aldon. 

Which is why the trade for him was so dumb.  Gruden the GOAT

Just now, holyghost said:

See, I didn't hear he was also suspended - just that he was cut. I had an "I told you so," moment with a few people if he was going to get suspended again, but given how today has panned out for Raiders' fans, I'll hold off.

Just now, ET80 said:

See, I didn't hear he was also suspended - just that he was cut. I had an "I told you so," moment with a few people if he was going to get suspended again, but given how today has panned out for Raiders' fans, I'll hold off.

The obvious answer here is to start posting Gruden memes.

Archived