Week 1: Eagles vs Falcons; Nicky Nine and the Banner Raising

Kiltman

We still got a TON of weapons on offense. Mike Wallace seems to be forgotten but he can make up for the absence of Alshon. Plus our two TEs, RB core, and Nelly. We just need an accurate, Super Saiyan Foles. HFA is going to help a lot too. Defensively i'm just worried about stopping the run without Bradham. I think we'll see Jenkins playing all over the place to help mitigate the loss.

I expect a low scoring game with a W or us getting blown out. 

Its going to come down to the guys in the trenches. Is Peters ready to go? BG? What about some others: Sproles? Ajayi? Hicks? Ngata?  

Atlanta will dink/dunk early to get the front four gassed. They will try to hurry up to keep the rotations slowed down. 2nd half can we still create a rush on the passer when they go heavy with PA? 

Not sure what DougieP has in store offensively, we didn't do much with Nick out there in preseason. Hard to say if we can turn on the switch in 14 days without live action reps. 

Not use to this premier of the NFL season stuff. Should I wear tux? I mean I'll be just sitting in my basement drinking beer but I don't want to be under-dressed. I'm not use to this Thursday Night prime time stuff. Sundays at 1 PM is what I'm use to..... 

635790729625738130-1280674817_freaking-out.jpg 

(Actually I'm not. Just bored at work and thought I try to be lulzy.) 

Go Eagles!

Master "The Haul" Cheddaar

Week 1 Over/Under/Push:

1) Foles - 270 Passing Yards

2) RB's combined - 120 Rushing yards

3) Defense - 3.5 sacks

4) Jake Elliot - 2.5 FG made

5) Dallas Goedert - 3 receptions

6) Jay Ajayi - 4.20 YPC

7) Darren Sproles + Corey Clement Combined - 7 receptions

8) Our Offense and D/ST combined - 3 TD's

9) Go for it on 4th down - 1 time

10) Go for 2 instead of PAT - 1 time

11) Julio Jones - 110 receiving yards

12) Ertz - 65 receiving yards

13) Agholor - 70 receiving yards

14) Ertz + Agholor - 14 receptions

2 hours ago, Mastercheddaar said:

Not use to this premier of the NFL season stuff. Should I wear tux? I mean I'll be just sitting in my basement drinking beer but I don't want to be under-dressed. I'm not use to this Thursday Night prime time stuff. Sundays at 1 PM is what I'm use to..... 

635790729625738130-1280674817_freaking-out.jpg 

(Actually I'm not. Just bored at work and thought I try to be lulzy.) 

Go Eagles!

Master "The Haul" Cheddaar

Wear your finest pair of jorts 

3 hours ago, Jeezla said:

How do you guys expect Peters look? Obviously better than Vaitai, but will he drop off from where he was last year prior to injury? Or are you expecting the same 'ol Pro Bowl Peters?

I expect Peters to give up a sack or two against Vic Beasley. He must be rusty and Beasley got the better of him when they met in 2015, so I don´t expect him to do better three years older and coming from a major injury.

Archived