Game of Thrones - Our Watch has Ended

pwny

1 hour ago, Acgott said:

Please don't politicize this show. Please don't politicize this show. Please don't politicize this show. Please don't politicize this show. Please don't politicize this show. Please don't politicize this show. Please don't politicize this show.

• Like 8

5 hours ago, JTagg7754 said:

Please don't politicize this show. Please don't politicize this show. Please don't politicize this show. Please don't politicize this show. Please don't politicize this show. Please don't politicize this show. Please don't politicize this show.

Too late. Go look at the story behind Jon's monologue about not lying about his allegience. Made me want to slap each and everyone of those people.

H/e everytime I hear stuff like this then it will most certainly be politicized. I keep telling yall Hollywood lives in their own little universe where they think everyone wants to be preached at with Liberal views and they lose focus on making a great show or movie.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, JTagg7754 said:

Mate I hate to tell ya....it's way too late for that. Politics has gotten so many people killed in GOT I'd need a spreadsheet.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, SwoleXmad said:

Mate I hate to tell ya....it's way too late for that. Politics has gotten so many people killed in GOT I'd need a spreadsheet.

I'm ok with Westeros politics. Not our stupid politics though. I just won't watch the new show if that's what they're going to do

58 minutes ago, JTagg7754 said:

I'm ok with Westeros politics. Not our stupid politics though. I just won't watch the new show if that's what they're going to do

Mate it's GOT, ya think HBO is gonna let their biggest series (successor?) get bogged down with that stuff?

4 hours ago, Oregon Ducks said:

Having a woman director and a diverse cast is politicizing the show? lmao.

7Zei.gif

I dont you get it. There are plenty of good to great women directors, etc but when you feel you have to preach it. That means the PC views and writing are coming. 

42 minutes ago, Calvert28 said:

I dont you get it. There are plenty of good to great women directors, etc but when you feel you have to preach it. That means the PC views and writing are coming. 

This. It's 100% fine hiring a female director and a mostly female cast but when the headline has to point that out, that's when I get worried. Hire the best people for the job, and let them do their job without making everyone know their gender, race, etc.. 

That being said, I feel like GOT has been fine so far and don't see them gambling with a franchise this big. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Fl0nkerton said:

Yeah, some of these takes on this page are yikes.

Mine was tossing out bait to evoke an angry reaction from y’all but it failed. I don’t hate wamens, I respect them all

• Like 1

6 hours ago, JonStark said:

It's 100% fine hiring a female director and a mostly female cast but when the headline has to point that out, that's when I get worried.

Meh, it may be an editorial decision to slant the headline that way, I'm not sure HBO of all organizations would go "politically woke" just to do it, I'm not too worried, they have only 6 episodes to wrap up the show, and I doubt they're going to waste screen time with wokeness for the sake of wokeness.

Also, GOT probably already has the most impressive set of strong female characters, it's not like it was lacking in the show to begin with. Dany, Sansa, Arya, Queen of Thorns, Cersei, etc etc

Even more so in the books.

Edited by cddolphin