Game of Thrones - Our Watch has Ended

pwny

19 hours ago, malak1 said:

The series should end with Podrick on the Iron Throne. All hail BDP.

Hot Pie will be the last one standing. He makes bad a$$ lemon cakes and knows knights are always the guys with armor on. He knows his sh1t!

Edited by Calvert28

""It's like when you finish a book, you're not happy it's over, are you? You don't finish a good book and say, 'I'm happy I finished that,'" he said. "But you have this grief that it's over, and it's the exact same with nine years doing this show. No matter how it ended, or how it does end, there's always this bit of you that's like, 'Oh.' There's this loss around it.""

I can relate.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, cortes02 said:

"Kit Harington is 'not happy, but very satisfied' with GOT ending"

https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/kit-harington-is-not-happy-but-very-satisfied-with-got-ending/ar-BBSi0f3?li=BBnbfcL

I love the show but is anyone else just a little worried that the ending may be a disappointment?

Peace!!!

Did you read the actual quote? He thinks the ending is extraordinary.

4 hours ago, seminoles1 said:

Did you read the actual quote? He thinks the ending is extraordinary.

Yea they twisted everything. But lets be real actors are paid to say the movie or show they're in is the greatest thing in cinema.

Edited by Calvert28

19 hours ago, cortes02 said:

"Kit Harington is 'not happy, but very satisfied' with GOT ending"

https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/kit-harington-is-not-happy-but-very-satisfied-with-got-ending/ar-BBSi0f3?li=BBnbfcL

I love the show but is anyone else just a little worried that the ending may be a disappointment?

Peace!!!

Im not worried. Im 100% confident the ending will be a disappointment. Show has been full on Hollywood a couple seasons, destroying the heart and soul of the book. So while Ive enjoyed the show. I fully expect the entire final season to look more like a medieval Avengers extravaganza. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, PARROTHEAD said:

Im not worried. Im 100% confident the ending will be a disappointment. Show has been full on Hollywood a couple seasons, destroying the heart and soul of the book. So while Ive enjoyed the show. I fully expect the entire final season to look more like a medieval Avengers extravaganza. 

It may be planned this way sort of in the books. Make it seem like everything is working out for the "good guys" finally and then bam, bitter sweet (or sour) ending. The fall from a perfect ending would hurt more than expecting the worst essentially the whole way.

32 minutes ago, skywlker32 said:

It may be planned this way sort of in the books. Make it seem like everything is working out for the "good guys" finally and then bam, bitter sweet (or sour) ending. The fall from a perfect ending would hurt more than expecting the worst essentially the whole way.

I have no doubt there will be the battles in the books. But the idea of "good guys" is smudged across many with options open. Cant see George going for the books, "Hey, Why dont I blow up ALL the good guys on one side in 1 swift motion. And change their uniforms from white to black to showcase that theyre now all bad guys to be beaten up in the end."

1 minute ago, areksoo said:

Any chance we'll see former cast members come back as Whites?  

Only ones killed this season. Ones from previous season's bodies will be too decomposed to tell who they are. They may heavily hint at it though such as a headless Ned.