Game of Thrones - Our Watch has Ended

pwny

16 minutes ago, Forge said:

Who else do you guys think is a lock?

No one. GRRM isn’t at the helm anymore. The show will only kill now for shock value and not indiscriminately like sociopath serial killer GRRM

3 minutes ago, Tyty said:

No one. GRRM isn’t at the helm anymore. The show will only kill now for shock value and not indiscriminately like sociopath serial killer GRRM

He still produces the show and gets writing credits for consulting the show runners.

People think he was trying to kill plot armor, but all he did was disguise it. He killed characters off because they were non-essential to the larger purpose, not indiscriminately; we just had limited perspective when they died so it seemed more important.

Edited by ramssuperbowl99
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Die.

Tormund too, especially since Brienne is a goner.

They take tormund from me, I'll be pissed. But I could see it. His story is the North. Hoping they keep him around just for the entertainment

1 minute ago, Forge said:

They take tormund from me, I'll be pissed. But I could see it. His story is the North. Hoping they keep him around just for the entertainment

Exactly, and leading the Wildlings, who don't exist given the Night King and the fact that there is no wall/Night's WatchΒ anymore.

Just now, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Exactly, and leading the Wildlings, who don't exist given the Night King and the fact that there is no wall/Night's WatchΒ anymore.

Yep, same reason I think edd is a lock to for

That Arya side boob was fire.

Maisie goes back and forth for me on whether I think she's attractive. It's weird...but I enjoyed what I saw tonight.

Overall I liked the episode. Twas a good calm before the storm(s) episode. Reminded us why we care about a lot of these characters.

Dany being set up as the final villain?Β