Game of Thrones - Our Watch has Ended

pwny

1 minute ago, mse326 said:

Is there anyway Jon doesn't kill Dany after this episode? The look in his eyes when she unleashed on innocents said it all. Either that or Tyrion. He always admired Jaime. Who best to take the Kingslayer mantle?

Nope.  Arya will still be killing a queen.  100%. 

1 minute ago, mse326 said:

Is there anyway Jon doesn't kill Dany after this episode? The look in his eyes when she unleashed on innocents said it all. Either that or Tyrion. He always admired Jaime. Who best to take the Kingslayer mantle?

Yep that's the ending. Jon kills Dany and becomes king for the good of the realm no matter how miserable it makes him.

Just now, mse326 said:

Arya looks like shed be more than happy to gut Dany.  Arya going full Valkyrie on her.

If this show makes people so angry, I don’t know why they don’t just go on freefolk, read the spoilers and stop wasting time complaining about it. 

• Like 8

Just now, AlexGreen#20 said:

The Wire and The Sopranos are both better.

Hell, you could argue it's not even the best in production HBO show if you're really into True Detective.

Nahhh I loved both. But Got man. Every episode is a movie. No other show in history was ever presented like that. Even if it did fall after season 5. 

Just now, El ramster said:

What? 

I did enjoyed band of brothers a lot though and the wire! Loved me some sopranos too but this show is next level 

Tongue in cheek. Though I did love arliss

Just now, PARROTHEAD said:

Arya looks like shed be more than happy to gut Dany.  Arya going full Valkyrie on her.

1 minute ago, HTTRG3Dynasty said:

Nope.  Arya will still be killing a queen.  100%. 

I have no doubt she wants to. But it makes no sense from a storytelling point of view to have her do it. No connection really to Dany. No grander plot. And she already was used to kill the NK.

1 minute ago, pwny said:

If this show makes people so angry, I don’t know why they don’t just go on freefolk, read the spoilers and stop wasting time complaining about it. 

Yep. If you hated that episode, it's because you wanted to from the beginning. And hate-watching TV dramas is no bueno.

• Like 4

Just now, mse326 said:

I have no doubt she wants to. But it makes no sense from a storytelling point of view to have her do it. No connection really to Dany. No grander plot. And she already was used to kill the NK.

Have we been watching the same show the last 2-3 seasons?

• Like 1