Game of Thrones - Our Watch has Ended

pwny

2 hours ago, RavensTillIDie said:

While that's a great explanation on paper, it sucks the show with it's condensed schedule couldn't have done a better job extenuating that point.

Probably because they decided to do it the day before the episode was shot. I'm willing to bet they got this idea from the fan theory and not their own. It's been a popular theory for a long time. 

41 minutes ago, thrILL! said:

Yup and the rider is the antichrist so that doesn’t apply to Arya.  If anything, that could be applied to Dany but it doesn’t matter bcuz it doesn’t have anything to do here. 

Ya never know. They may want to take it in a different direction by letting her kill Dany and claim right by conquest and rule with Gendry. 

23 minutes ago, Calvert28 said:

Ya never know. They may want to take it in a different direction by letting her kill Dany and claim right by conquest and rule with Gendry. 

It’ll be interesting to see the finale.  If you’re Jon, you just return to Winterfell right?  You don’t even go and see Dany until it’s time to throw down.  How are the north going to fight Drogon?   They don’t have any scorpions.  Gotta be Brann.  He can have Drogon eat her since fire won’t affect her. LoL

Edited by thrILL!

11 minutes ago, thrILL! said:

It’ll be interesting to see the finale.  If you’re Jon, you just return to Winterfell right?  You don’t even go and see Dany until it’s time to throw down.  How are the north going to fight Drogon?   They don’t have any scorpions.  Gotta be Brann.  He can have Drogon eat her since fire won’t affect her. LoL

At this point Brann is the only person/thing on the planet that can (potentially) stop Drogon. Otherwise even if Jon/Arya kill Dany, that dragon is just gonna obliterate everyone. 

13 minutes ago, thrILL! said:

It’ll be interesting to see the finale.  If you’re Jon, you just return to Winterfell right?  

Wouldn't be surprised to see Jon just get sick of it all and go North to live out the rest of his days with the Wildlings and Ghost.

7 minutes ago, Heimdallr said:

At this point Brann is the only person/thing on the planet that can (potentially) stop Drogon. Otherwise even if Jon/Arya kill Dany, that dragon is just gonna obliterate everyone. 

I mean, if Arya kills Dany, Drogon becomes kind of an afterthought.  He doesn't do that much damage out on his own.

1 minute ago, Daniel said:

I mean, if Arya kills Dany, Drogon becomes kind of an afterthought.  He doesn't do that much damage out on his own.

You really think if someone kills his mom, Drogon is just gonna shrug and fly away? 

2 minutes ago, Heimdallr said:

You really think if someone kills his mom, Drogon is just gonna shrug and fly away? 

I mean, with a super-assassin, I assume this doesn't happen in front of Drogon's face, so, kinda?

Edited by Daniel

1 minute ago, Daniel said:

I mean, with a super-assassin, I assume this doesn't happen in front of Drogon's face, so, kinda?

For the last ~7 seasons they've shown how fiercely loyal the dragons are to Dany, so if Drogon just buggers off when Dany dies, that would be a huge bummer. 

With the writing we have seen so far though..... I could see it. Yeesh.

Spitball theory: Dany and Jon have a confrontation, Jon gets killed. Later on, "Jon" appears before Dany, Dany can't believe her eyes and regrets Jon's previous death, only to get killed within close range by none other than Arya.

Bittersweet ending. All that fighting for the throne, yet Kings Landing is toast, no clear monarch to rule, and the 7 Kingdoms go back to being 7 independent kingdoms (with the North and Trident being ruled by Sansa).