Game of Thrones - Our Watch has Ended

pwny

1 minute ago, JTagg7754 said:

Roll call: 

How many of y'all have signed that petition?

😂😂😂😂

Will never happen.. best scenario is it becomes a four part movie series around 3 hours each. Still would be a lot to cram in though. 

14 minutes ago, JTagg7754 said:

I also read a rumor Cersei is earning 1 mill per episode this season. Is that true? I can't think of easier money if so..... like, ever..... at least for "working". She literally has done nothing this season lol

Saw some Facebook memes about her getting a million per episode to stand on a balcony and drink wine.

Edited by THE DUKE

This is not a spoiler, just my reaction to possible spoilers but completely spoiler free. I’m putting it in spoiler tags just incase my reaction would be considered a spoiler to some. 

If the Spoilers are true this will be the worst GoT episode of all time, like holy c***.... sounds like pure and utter garbage

For the spoilers just google them, they are everywhere. 

24 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Will never happen.. best scenario is it becomes a four part movie series around 3 hours each. Still would be a lot to cram in though. 

Oh I've never thought it would happen, I just know someone here has done it lol

The petition is the perfect example of how fandom has become a joke. This happened with The Last Jedi as well. The entitlement that fans feel when it comes to a show, book or movie and how they believe it's "theirs". It's not and never will be. Let's come up with a petition because something we enjoy watching or reading isn't going the way we want to? Can't beat that logics. No let's let the fans dictate how a movie or show should be. And what if the remake isn't sayisying either? Another petition? Probably. The hilarious part is that when you ask 1,000,000 GoT fans how they believe this final season should be, you'll get 1,000,000 different opinions. Good luck finding the one script that will satisfy everyone because it doesn't exist. Finding a middle ground isn't going to be satisfying enough for a large majority of fans. They'll want it their way because that's the "right" way. All other ways are wrong. 

Kevin Smith had a hot take on fandom that I agreed with. Don't like the product? Write your own script, find your own money and direct your own movie or show. Don't just say that you can do it better but show you can do it better. HBO owes people nothing and neither do D&D. Or simply don't watch. You don't have to watch. There are more important matters in life to get worked up over than a movie, book or TV show. 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Chinaski_86 said:

The petition is the perfect example of how fandom has become a joke. This happened with The Last Jedi as well. The entitlement that fans feel when it comes to a show, book or movie and how they believe it's "theirs". It's not and never will be. Let's come up with a petition because something we enjoy watching or reading isn't going the way we want to? Can't beat that logics. No let's let the fans dictate how a movie or show should be. And what if the remake isn't sayisying either? Another petition? Probably. The hilarious part is that when you ask 1,000,000 GoT fans how they believe this final season should be, you'll get 1,000,000 different opinions. Good luck finding the one script that will satisfy everyone because it doesn't exist. Finding a middle ground isn't going to be satisfying enough for a large majority of fans. They'll want it their way because that's the "right" way. All other ways are wrong. 

Kevin Smith had a hot take on fandom that I agreed with. Don't like the product? Write your own script, find your own money and direct your own movie or show. Don't just say that you can do it better but show you can do it better. HBO owes people nothing and neither do D&D. Or simply don't watch. You don't have to watch. There are more important matters in life to get worked up over than a movie, book or TV show. 

Would be impossible for me to LIKE this post more. 

.. but you do have to admit that it's hilarious when people are crumbling over this fictional stuff. Some of the rage videos out there are priceless. 

200w.webp?cid=790b76115cde96d6446b4b5477

Almost all over. Just 1 more to go. Then onto the next tragedy, after a few months of healing. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, oldman9er said:

Would be impossible for me to LIKE this post more. 

.. but you do have to admit that it's hilarious when people are crumbling over this fictional stuff. Some of the rage videos out there are priceless. 

200w.webp?cid=790b76115cde96d6446b4b5477

Almost all over. Just 1 more to go. Then onto the next tragedy, after a few months of healing. 

It's a weird feeling to be 2 days away from the end of the series. Not sure how I'm going to be feeling when those end credits hit.