NFL Kickoff GDT: Falcons @ Eagles

TheVillain112

Who wins?  

85 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins tonight?

• Eagles
    • Falcons

1 minute ago, stl4life07 said:

Ryan is so frustrating and thats why I dont put him in my top 5 QB. As I said about Ryan before, outside of the 2015 and 2016 seasons with Shanny, Ryan is a career 4100yd passer that has a 2:1 td to int ratio. He has only passed for 30+ tds twice and one was in 2016 when he had Shanny. So like he is one of the highest paid QBs in the NFL and has a complete team around him that many are picking to go to the Superbowl this year as well as many other seasons. He needs to step it up more and prove he can be just as good without Shanny as he was with him. I know Sarks is going to get blamed and probably fired eventually if things dont change but Ryan needs to step it up too. I like Ryan but again he is frustrating. 

ryan had ine good year wuth shanahan, thats it. his first year with him his production took a serious hit. it wasnt really shanahan.

3 minutes ago, showtime said:

Lol Julio?  That pass was horrendous.  Julio Jones is probably fed up by now.

He stopped and gave up before the ball hit the gorund and whistle was blown. I'm sorry but I don't care how bad the pass is, you should atleast try for the ball and/or get the PI call. 

That was lazy.

Archived