Week 1 GDT: LETS GO!!!

TheVillain112

3 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Maybe don’t make a guy with only a handful of starts and a meh TD:INT ratio the highest paid player in the league?

If you're going to argue sample size you probably shouldn't be saying it's a mistake because of one bad game either.

Just now, Forge said:

Have no problem with the contract. It's ostensibly 2 years at about 10 million more than back to back franchise tags if you look at the structure. They basically paid 10 milion to have a 3 year option on him. Not a bad gamble.

Plus, it was the best defense in the NFC he was facing.

Fair enough. I guess if it’s essentially just a 2 year deal it’s not that bad.

Just now, Sugashane said:

was it Davis that kept going on that it was the WRs fault for the last INT prior to that? Even if he had his feet the throw was way too far inside IMO, maybe he could have knocked the DB's arm or something but had some terrible throws.

The Int prior to that the receiver fell down, but I didn't love the decision to throw. Still, depends on the route. The actual route could have been designed to break back inside on a wr option. Not sure. But the other two picks were very bad passes and very much on Jimmy.

Just now, Forge said:

The Int prior to that the receiver fell down, but I didn't love the decision to throw. Still, depends on the route. The actual route could have been designed to break back inside on a wr option. Not sure. But the other two picks were very bad passes and very much on Jimmy.

Ok.Had a one year old on me before I could get her to nap, looked like that to me as well.

Archived