Dak - Grown Man

textaz03

I said it in the game forum and I'll say it here.  Dak has his challenges with accuracy and sensing pressure.  But he possesses a ton of leadership skills and guts - things that can't be taught.  His team rallies around him.  So when you are ready to proclaim that Dak has no qualities of an NFL starting QB step back and give it some thought.  

Dak was descent today. He did have several hiccups like passes to the bounds that had no chance for players to make and the hiccup to Brown. I do think he plays better when throwing the ball vertically instead of side to side. Especially shot gun with no one in the back field. An ex: The pass to Cooper for a huge gain. Want to see more running plays for him. Def. look forward to seeing him with a new OC that can focus on specific skill sets. 

I've been frustrated with Dak Prescott, as he's been inconsistent with his throws, has questionable arm talent and takes a ton of sacks. But boy is he a GROWN *** MAN. He's playing arguably his best football at the right time and his intangibles (leadership, heart, determination, willpower, fire etc.) is special. He's the NFL version of Rocky Balboa. When the stage/lights are the brightest, he's BIGTIME clutch and I'm so freaking happy.   

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

So was his passing.

So was his leadership.

He was clutch all around. 

Passing was meh

couple nice throws

3 out of bound throws with no chance, at least one killed a drive

I’m not complaining here, we need to give linehan some credit with the dak runs, I’ve heard a lot of people saying we need to run him more than they did it 

1 minute ago, 5x10 said:

Passing was meh

couple nice throws

3 out of bound throws with no chance, at least one killed a drive

I’m not complaining here, we need to give linehan some credit with the dak runs, I’ve heard a lot of people saying we need to run him more than they did it 

Dak audibled into those runs...

Archived