Dak - Grown Man

textaz03

21 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

I dont know if I shared this here, but someone on Reddit pointed out Dak is the sweatiest dude in the NFL and it leads to fumbles/poor throws. And if you rewatch last night, the dude looked like he had just got out of a swimming pool like 3 plays into the game. 

Bahaha. You notice that too? The first quarter he was sweating like Niagara Falls. 

On ‎1‎/‎4‎/‎2019 at 7:31 PM, DaBoys said:

Remember "prime time" and the Great DeMarco Murray "dime a dozen" debate a few years ago? I think that one drove @htfryar away

Nah, no one poster drove me away. Having said that, some of those debates were mind numbingly asinine. 

3 hours ago, htfryar said:

Shut your dirty mouth. Don't you dare bring that guy up. Seriously though, we had some good fun at his expense.

Plan insists on mentioning the Q on a daily basis.  Nothing is more insidious than that.  I’m now numb to awful memories that the world should forget and never mention again.

22 hours ago, HDsportsfan said:

That's a bit harsh.....unless that was sarcasm.

No it is not harsh and it is not sarcasm. Compare his two performances against Squawks this year. Why do we have so many come-from-behind wins? Why does he play so poorly during mid season against non-divisional and non-conference teams? Why  does he have two almost perfect playoff games. 

Someone on Reddit made 3 threads. The first thread was a picture named "Grown" and it was Daks head. Then "Arse" his midsection. And "man" his legs. The community then voted it so that when you visit Reddit, this is what it looks like:

y3eZ0jO.jpg 

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

Someone on Reddit made 3 threads. The first thread was a picture named "Grown" and it was Daks head. Then "Arse" his midsection. And "man" his legs. The community then voted it so that when you visit Reddit, this is what it looks like:

y3eZ0jO.jpg 

With the spaces in between he's like 6'6" or 6'7"

Archived