Dak - Grown Man

textaz03

I give Dak a lot of credit. He is a frustrating QB because he misses easy throws and makes silly and costly mistakes. That said, HE IS CLUTCH AS F! I respect that. He is a leader. He doesn't quit and his poise is unheard of. 

I would hope people could see some improvement in his field awareness. He does struggle a bit with the touch throws up the sideline but the second Gallup fade TD should give everyone hope he can make those just needs a little seasoning 

what concerns me though in reading this thread is the ONLY thing I saw that Dak struggled with was a few touch side line passes where he hasn’t really got the feel for the speed of the reciever.    That can come with work and seasoning 

my point is QB regularly make mistakes.  NOT all Wilson passes were spot on and he is an elite passer   Dak finished top 10 completion percentage that should tell you  something YES he is not a top ten passer but if he continues to develope he does have the skills to get there

30 minutes ago, quiller said:

I would hope people could see some improvement in his field awareness. He does struggle a bit with the touch throws up the sideline but the second Gallup fade TD should give everyone hope he can make those just needs a little seasoning 

what concerns me though in reading this thread is the ONLY thing I saw that Dak struggled with was a few touch side line passes where he hasn’t really got the feel for the speed of the reciever.    That can come with work and seasoning 

my point is QB regularly make mistakes.  NOT all Wilson passes were spot on and he is an elite passer   Dak finished top 10 completion percentage that should tell you  something YES he is not a top ten passer but if he continues to develope he does have the skills to get there

Early on this was an issue because JG and SL felt that a PLATOON of WRs and TEs was the answer. This would annoy the hell out of me if I was DAK. There were a feel WRs that he had connections with early on and that was Beasley and the guy who got CUT( forgot his name...some speedster...not Brice Butler ). He is now getting connection with Cooper and Gallup. Guys like Noah Brown, Gathers and Olawale should not be the focus on sneaky play action stuff etc...create plays for the playmakers( Gallup; Barwin, Shultz, Beasley and COOPER ) and people Dak has comfort with. He has timing with these guys. Create plays and packages for them and stop being CUTE. 

First off I would like to sincerely apologize to @plan9misfit. I never should have said STFU. It was in the heat of the moment (Playoffs and I forgot what that felt like). Though I clearly believe in everything Opposite related to Dak's abilities. It is no excuse. Your opinions are yours and as frustrating as they seem at times, that is your entitlement. 

Perhaps I will start viewing your opinion as more of a "Devil's advocate" 

We need more discussions on here not less. So perhaps in the Big Picture your role is perfect for us on here. 

Peace my Bro!

Archived