Week 2 GDT - Texans @ Titans

TitanLegend

4 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

Still in shock that we won that game. Seriously. Kevin Pamphile and Tyler Marz starting at tackle with Blaine Gabbert under center. Unbelievable.

Would have to rewatch the game to see, but wondering if we are unable to put Marz back on PS after this game. He did a good job battling Watt.

1 minute ago, TwoToneBlue said:

Would have to rewatch the game to see, but wondering if we are unable to put Marz back on PS after this game. He did a good job battling Watt.

If there's actually a chance that Kelly is out for a few weeks, then he's definitely sticking around for now. He'll have to clear waivers if we want to put him back on the PS regardless, but he should still be eligible.

1 minute ago, titans0021 said:

If there's actually a chance that Kelly is out for a few weeks, then he's definitely sticking around for now. He'll have to clear waivers if we want to put him back on the PS regardless, but he should still be eligible.

Yeah still eligible, I meant that another team would claim him. There's always a team looking for Oline help.

But yeah, I forgot that I saw the Kelly situation  was expected to last a bit longer, so we probably would keep him around until then at least.

Just now, titans0021 said:

That penalty was such a massive gamechanger given just how much our offense struggled to move the ball before it. Gigantic favor by Clowney.

I wonder what he said to Stocker. Cause several people turned their heads towards him after whatever he said like it was something pretty bad, even a couple people on the Texans sideline did I think.

6 minutes ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

Congrats on the W. I gave you guys no chance this week. That was even before I knew Gabbert was going to play.

Next week should be a good one.

there weren't many titans fans that gave us a chance this week, myself included. hopefully we get lewan and marcus back next week- if so we should be able to give y'all a solid fight.

Our secondary still has me on the edge. We play off too much. I understand because we wanted to keep Deshun in front of us, play man turn your back he hurts you with his legs, however Adoree sucks in zone. He still doesn’t understand route concept & has bad route recognition. He needs to be in man on a island Butler man wit safety help over the top or slightly shaded towards his area. 

Archived