Week 2 GDT - Texans @ Titans

TitanLegend

Just now, KingTitan said:

Welcome back...

You will always find some positivity here! 

Those guys over on discord think the earth is coming to an end.  Like there negativity honestly bothered me. I know things didn't look well last week but they were saying fire Vrable, trade Mariota and the like. Just awful.

Discord was something new and liked the instant chat but you guys are better. 

2 minutes ago, TitanSlim said:

As bad as we felt last week, Texans fans have to feel even worse right now. 

Losing a game like this to go 0-2 is sickening.

I think its bad cause its 2 losses...they easily could be 2-0...but not as frustrating...that BS last week felt like we got screwed. In so many ways this was our first real game...

Yeah Watson uaed athleticism to avoid about 5 sacks today. Casey several times.

A lot of the time when we played off with our CBs we were rushing a lot of guys up front. Basically making Watson beat us throwing. They figured it out and we may have been a little late to adjust, but we adjusted.

I don't like playing off coverage, but if we only give up 17, points you can't hate it. If they figure it out and we don't adjust all game and they keep scoring, it's different.

So much for my man catch no balls outside of adoree we have 0 elite speed in the secondary. We still need CB help butler has gotten his a$$ toasted the past 2 games I like that he’s aggressive but he doesn’t have speed to stick & his aggressiveness gets him in trouble 

Archived