Week 2 GDT - Texans @ Titans

TitanLegend

9 minutes ago, titansNvolsR#1 said:

McNair, George, C. Johnson, Mason, Rolle, Young, Bishop, Bulluck, Kearse, Moss..... Dunno where he fits into that.

Personally, I wouldn’t have Moss or Young anywhere close to top 5. Moss wasn’t even here for a year and Young was a bust. Johnson was great but I don’t have him in my top 5 due to his lack of longevity as a Titan (6 years doesn’t feel like enough to me). Likewise, Kearse was only here for 5 years (7 if we include 08 and 09 where he wasn’t anything special) and was only great 3 of those years. I think for me it’s McNair, George, Bulluck, Roos, and Casey. Not sure the order. Guys like Rolle, Mason, Wychek, Bishop, Kearse, Johnson, Stewart, Bironas, and Hentrich would all get honorable mentions in my book.

9 hours ago, titansNvolsR#1 said:

McNair, George, C. Johnson, Mason, Rolle, Young, Bishop, Bulluck, Kearse, Moss..... Dunno where he fits into that.

I think he fits perfectly into that group. Casey has been a beacon of consistency and high-level of play for now going on 8 years. Even a superstar like CJ had clear "down" years. When could we say the same about Casey?

Archived