Week 2 GDT - Minnesota (1-0) @ Green Bay (1-0)

Leader

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

That's not what "offends" me, my man. It's the nature of this forum. So many petty posters in here. Everytime something happens, someone makes a snide comment. It's beyond petty. Heaven forbid you make a negative comment here cuz the flood gates open from the same few posters. Its hilariously petty. 

I try to keep that kind of stuff to the game day thread.  This is just quick hit nonsense, and it is fun (I'm having fun).  Real discussion is mostly for other threads.

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

That's not what "offends" me, my man. It's the nature of this forum. So many petty posters in here. Everytime something happens, someone makes a snide comment. It's beyond petty. Heaven forbid you make a negative comment here cuz the flood gates open from the same few posters. Its hilariously petty. 

I don’t have a problem with people pointing stuff out or making negative comments. It’s the people who post over the top hyperbole to push their agenda that’s irritating and they should be called out for their stupid posts. 

Just now, ThatJerkDave said:

I try to keep that kind of stuff to the game day thread.  This is just quick hit nonsense, and it is fun (I'm having fun).  Real discussion is mostly for other threads.

I dont mind having fun. Some people legit have it on their agenda to continuously point out **** intended to aim at other posters they "dont like."

Archived