Week 2 GDT - Minnesota (1-0) @ Green Bay (1-0)

Leader

4 minutes ago, HyponGrey said:

We score on any of those 5 kicks, we win. Screw the Zebras, AR12 is good enough that they shouldn't matter. I'm never getting mad at a Kicker for missing a 55+, I'm mad at the offense that got stuck there. The overtime one, ok, but if they make ANY of their kicks at any point in the game, they win. As for our defense, let's not forget they gave up 4 TDs. The counter argument is that they were on the field too often, but who's fault is that? As for Rodgers being hurt, we play better when he is. In the words of Aaron Rodgers in postgame "how often can we hand them the game?"

We did good this game, but not good enough. Offense needs to kick it up one last notch next week when we're not playing an elite defense. 

We would have scored on one of those FGs to Graham, but it was called back for a **** call on Lane Taylor. There's a lot of factors here.

2 minutes ago, FAH1223 said:

Frustrating game. I was expecting an L coming into today. Was pleasantly surprised to be up 2 scores after half and into the 3rd.

Offense needs to be disciplined, finish plays... they play a worse defense next week in the Redskins. Also, Fedex Field was empty, there'll be 30,000 Packers fans there next week with yours truly included.

Feel bad for Clay, that was an absolute BS call. Jaire Alexander got a gifted INT taken away and the ability to ice it.

Oh well, still undefeated!

I want to see a 15-0-1 season ?

Looks to me like it's some straight man to man. HHCD seems to have the RB where as the ILB was supposed to drop deeper. The ILB got sucked in so he didn't have adequate depth on his drop. If that guy is 5 yards deeper when Cousins tries to pull the trigger that's an entirely different throw. 

That just seems like a really odd call for the situation.

I don't know, maybe he is reading corner route and he just cheated over, but that seems like a really odd defense to be cheating corner if King is already aligned on the outside. 

This may have just been a simple bust where you had different guys running different Ds leaving everyone confused. 

35 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Looks to me like it's some straight man to man. HHCD seems to have the RB where as the ILB was supposed to drop deeper. The ILB got sucked in so he didn't have adequate depth on his drop. If that guy is 5 yards deeper when Cousins tries to pull the trigger that's an entirely different throw. 

That just seems like a really odd call for the situation.

I don't know, maybe he is reading corner route and he just cheated over, but that seems like a really odd defense to be cheating corner if King is already aligned on the outside. 

This may have just been a simple bust where you had different guys running different Ds leaving everyone confused. 

If Ha Ha has the RB, he is way too deep.  Given the LB runs/ shadows Cook, I think he has him and Ha Ha jumped a route and was wrong.

This joke from a few years back popped up on my FB feed.....

A Minnesota teacher asks her class if the Vikings was their favorite football team.
The whole class says yes except Little Eddie.
The teacher asks, “What is your favorite football team, Eddie?”
He says “The Packers”
The teacher asks, “Why is that, Eddie?”
Little Eddie says “Well, my mom is a Packer fan and my dad is a Packer fan, so I guess that makes me a Packers fan.”
The teacher gets angry and asks “Well, if your mom was a moron and your dad was an idiot what would that make you?”
Little Eddie thinks a second and says “Well, now that would make me a Vikings fan!” 

:)

On 9/16/2018 at 5:42 PM, WaitWhat said:

Pack were screwed out of a win. There is no other discussion to be had. Refs did all they could and the Vikings still can’t beat the Pack when Rodgers plays the whole game. Had no clue that bull**** roughing the passer call against Clay until a solid minute or so after the play. **** this league. If that clean tackle is roughing the passer, end the NFL. Those kinds of calls will be the nail in the coffin for this league. 

Lol lie to yourself all you want bruh. I didn’t see the same complaints when Kendrick’s was called for the same bs play which would have knocked you guys out of fg range and changed the entire game. You guys got a blocked punt and our kicker missed every field goal attempt he had, all of that happened just to get a tie. When we see you in Minnesota it will be much different I assure you.

1 hour ago, Illadelegend215 said:

Lol lie to yourself all you want bruh. I didn’t see the same complaints when Kendrick’s was called for the same bs play which would have knocked you guys out of fg range and changed the entire game. You guys got a blocked punt and our kicker missed every field goal attempt he had, all of that happened just to get a tie. When we see you in Minnesota it will be much different I assure you.

Where you watching a different game? The Kendricks' call was questionable but it wasn't a sack (ie. wouldn't have any effect on field position or FG range) and there was a defensive holding call that would've resulted in an automatic first down either way. If you are going to post in this forum coming after our posters at least have your facts straight. 

Those two tackles were no where near the same.  Kendricks left his feet and drove Rodgers into the ground.  Kendricks almost paralyzed himself with that tackle because he drove straight down.  If you can't see the difference than you are a definite homer.   It doesn't matter anyway because the league is going to eliminate tackling the QB in their new training video.  

5 minutes ago, TheBitzMan said:

Where you watching a different game? The Kendricks' call was questionable but it wasn't a sack (ie. wouldn't have any effect on field position or FG range) and there was a defensive holding call that would've resulted in an automatic first down either way. If you are going to post in this forum coming after our posters at least have your facts straight. 

Don't be too hard on him I'm guessing he didn't watch it. 

Archived