Week 2 GDT - Minnesota (1-0) @ Green Bay (1-0)

Leader

1 minute ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

No, you pressure the QB. Cousins lofted that thing into the atmosphere because he was bracing for getting hit. It was a pick because of the pressure Clay was applying. 

He did pressure the qb. He didn’t have to tackle him. It’s an emotional tie I get it, we got screwed. But Clay put himself in a bad position .

4 minutes ago, pollino14 said:

He did pressure the qb. He didn’t have to tackle him. It’s an emotional tie I get it, we got screwed. But Clay put himself in a bad position .

Eh. Idk. Hit the guy for sure. Dont go all in. It's a thin, thin line. But it's apparently got to be played. Thats tough, especially since it wasnt a penalty of any kind.

With the Barr rule. If it's going to be legitimate, the head must be down feet up, all weight on qb. Clay had a knee and a hand down. Idk what he's supposed to do. Blow kisses?

Just now, pollino14 said:

What the **** is he supposed to do there? Run up to Cousins and wrap him up without bringing him to the ground? We learned today that the refs don't whistle that dead because Daniels ******* did it.

This dumb**** belief that people have, that defenders can ******* stop on a dime and control their momentum through contact is the reason these stupid rules exist in the first place. 

They really need to change the roughing the passer rule, they need to make it so the ball has to be completely thrown and the quarterback gets hit after 3 seconds after the ball is thrown or something. You can't stop players going full speed at the QB and pulling up, if you think Clay could of, you try it.

Archived