GDT Semèn De: Laissez les bons temps rouler!

LETSGOBROWNIES

Who wins?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. It’s in the title.

5 hours ago, Thomas5737 said:

That's just Tyrod. He isn't going to magically throw down the field just because Gordon has had more time with him. If there is an open player he will hit him but more times than not he will look for the short route which will be Landry, Njoku or a back. We probably won't see what this offense is capable of until Mayfield gets in there and this is only if the line gives him time to hit those shots down the field. In the meantime we will see what we saw last week but hopefully with better accuracy than what was shown in the rain.

Its not even throwing down field. Gordon didnt just run nothing but deep routes. Taylor rarely looked his ways. 

26 minutes ago, buno67 said:

Its not even throwing down field. Gordon didnt just run nothing but deep routes. Taylor rarely looked his ways. 

1. Because one of the things Gordon is good at is being a mismatch deep

2. Tyrod cant throw deep.

The Gordon/Taylor connection doesnt seem like a thing. 

2 hours ago, pnies20 said:

It really pisses me off that we cut Kendricks only for him to immediately get picked up by Seattle... -_-

Dorsey and Jimmy Haslam put a premium on character. Particularly come down on issues with insider trading. Zero tolerance IMHO...

2 hours ago, pnies20 said:

It really pisses me off that we cut Kendricks only for him to immediately get picked up by Seattle... -_-

Same, I liked his approach and thought he deserved support. We also could use him in the meantime. We know he will likely serve some time and may not be available at all next year but I didn't understand the immediate cut, it isn't like he knocked out his GF.

24 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

Gordon also is adept at catching short passes and turning them into large gains.

Just now, Thomas5737 said:

Same, I liked his approach and thought he deserved support. We also could use him in the meantime. We know he will likely serve some time and may not be available at all next year but I didn't understand the immediate cut, it isn't like he knocked out his GF.

Well it certainly wasn't because he isn't a "football player".

7 hours ago, Kiwibrown said:

I think we have enough defense to hold the saints to under 30. I think we match up better against them than Pitt. 

70% of their offense goes through both thomas and kamara I'd double both of them and hardly blitz brees.

Now that would be a Moral Victory.

Moral Victory>>>>Actual Victory amirite

27 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

According to Cian Fahey, Taylor actually had one of the most accurate deep ball percentages of 2017. The problem is, he didn't do it as much as he should've because he hesitated and held onto the ball too long.

Archived