Which of these teams will be 2-0 after week 2?

Jeezla

1 hour ago, Jeezla said:

Ravens @ Bengals - Ravens basically had a bye week with Peterman. Bengals have a balanced offense, could put up some points.

Vikings @ Packers - I can't bet against A-A-RON now. Not after that Bears game.

Dolphins @ Jets - Sam Darnold is the truth. 

Eagles @ Bucs - I like the Bucs and Fitzmagic, but this ain't the Saints.

Patriots @ Jags - I think Gronk is going for 16/225/5 after the Ramsey talk.

Bengals- playing at home

Vikings- I think, hope not, that DL will get to Rodgers and possibly re-injure him. 

Dolphins- mostly become I'm a homer. To be honest, it could be  a toss up. Jets' D is strong and we still havent found our identity yet.

Bucs- Surprise. Just to be different.

Pats- even when it looks like they're down they're not.

1 hour ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

Ravens won’t lose to the Bengals. After what happened week 17 of last season. It’s my stone cold lead pipe lock of the week.

Interesting take.  So revenge (on the road, on a short week) is a bigger motivator than.................  win and your in?  At home?  I'm not suggesting they cxan't win, but if that's their motivation, harbaugh should be on a hotter seat.

7 hours ago, Jeezla said:

There are 5 games this coming week in which the teams playing against each other are both 1-0.

Which 5 teams do you think will still be undefeated heading into week 3?

Ravens @ Bengals

Vikings @ Packers

Dolphins @ Jets

Eagles @ Bucs

Patriots @ Jags

My guess:

Begals

Vikings

Dolphins

Eagles

Jags

A lot of these games are hard for me to predict.

Ravens @ Bengals: I'll go with Bengals, but if the Joe Flacco that showed up last week shows up this week, Ravens.

Vikings @ Packers: If Rodgers is 90% or better, the Packers. If he isn't or doesn't play, Vikings.

Dolphins @ Jets: I'm not sure last week was or wasn't a fluke for the Jets, but I think they take care of Miami at home regardless.

Eagles @ Bucs: I don't think this game is a slam dunk at all. If the Bucs play as well as last week and Foles has a bad game, Bucs could win this game.

Patriots @ Jaguars: I think the Patriots will win, but I wouldn't be surprised if the Jaguars won.

17 hours ago, INbengalfan said:

Interesting take.  So revenge (on the road, on a short week) is a bigger motivator than.................  win and your in?  At home?  I'm not suggesting they cxan't win, but if that's their motivation, harbaugh should be on a hotter seat.

I think this is a great point, but actually I do think we have more motivation right now than we did last year for that game, and you're absolutely right that Harbaugh should be on a hotter seat.

But, with that being said, we have a very poor track record of winning at Paul Brown stadium, and recently we have a very poor track record against QB's who don't completely suck, so for those reasons my head is telling me Bengals but my heart is telling me Ravens. 

Either our offense/defense are going to show that things have changed since last year, or once again we're going to be proven frauds who capitalize on poor competition but can't elevate our play when it matters.

Archived