Rate-My-Draft Thread

keysersoze3421

1 hour ago, The Gnat said:

I don't love your draft, obviously full point PPR helps it out, but your RB situation is not hot and there are enough players that are going to be splitting carries/catches on your team, I'm not sure how well it will do. It isn't a bad team, but I feel like you'll be looking for it to shake out a little bit and avoid injuries.

Thank you for your honest opinion. The Saints backfield does worry me that there are three guys but Ingram is the clear cut starter and AP IMO is replacing Tim Hightower and nothing more. It's a Full PPR which I have learned you really really need 4 good starting WR's and a solid couple on the bench.

47 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

So.....12 team league, full PPR, one WR/RB Flex spot. Yahoo projects me going 1-12 with the least points in the league. What say you kind gentlemen?

QB - Stafford

RB - David Johnson, Zeke, Cook, Hunt, Gore, Jamal Williams, Woodhead

WR - Davante Adams, Kelvin Benjamin, Devante Parker, Tyrell Williams, Kenny Golliday

TE - Eifert

You really hurt yourself with the WRs here. I love Adams and Parker this season but you have zero WR depth and question WR3 spot. This could really really hurt you in a Full PPR. In a Standard or Half PPR, your team has playoff potential. In Full PPR, this team probably does around 6-8 imo.

44 minutes ago, The Gnat said:

For a full PPR league, you definitely leaned into RB's hard. I would think that is why Yahoo is predicting that. I don't think that you'll go 1-12, but you're going to need Cook  and Hunt to do really well and really well as receivers out of the backfield to have that team perform well. You'll also need players who haven't been big reception WR's to step up on that side of things.

Believe me I wish I had better WR depth but it just wasn't in the cards, Emmanuel Sanders and Jarvis Landry both went a couple picks before mine, I just couldn't pass on some of that RB talent, Cook in the 3rd and Hunt in the 7th? Seems like a no brainer. I'll probably have to trade for a WR later this year.

3 hours ago, The Gnat said:

Really solid looking starting line-up. Really thin looking bench, minus WR. Sims is fine as a back-up/spot start RB to start the year, but your RB depth is really non-existent. I wouldn't expect much from Murray this year.

Tell me about it. There was a MASSIVE run on RBs leading up to my next pick (I believe 11 or 12 RBs were taken between my picks, so I got stuck with rough backups. I drafted 3 to the bench in the hopes that maybe 1 or 2 will find a way to contribute at some point.

Just now, Remixxxxxxx said:

12 team, 1 PPR, QB/RB/RB/WR/WR/FLX/TE/DEF/K, 3rd pick

QB - Big Ben, Cutler

RB - McCaffery, Powell, Mixon, Abdullah, Prosise

WR - Antonio Brown, Amari Cooper, Larry Fitzgerald, Robby Anderson

TE - Ebron, Fleener

K - Sebass

DEF - Rams

Love your WR's but your RBs are very boom or bust with more towards the bust side. Two of your top three RBs are rookies and also Powell. 

I'd guess 6 wins but if McCaffrey surpasses expectations and Mixon becomes the starter quickly you have a fighting squad for sure.  

2 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Love your WR's but your RBs are very boom or bust with more towards the bust side. Two of your top three RBs are rookies and also Powell. 

I'd guess 6 wins but if McCaffrey surpasses expectations and Mixon becomes the starter quickly you have a fighting squad for sure.  

Thanks for the response - my issue was that I waited too long to grab a running back and was stuck going with McCaffrey earlier then I expected. However, I am a huge believer in Powell's value in a PPR league and believe that he will average at least 10 points per game.

I took Mixon and Abdullah as my major boom or bust guys - if Mixon locks up the starting gig in Cincy he's a huge boom but if not he's a huge bust and if this is the year Abdullah stays healthy he'll be a huge boom too. 

Overall, I agree with what you said. I'm not thrilled about this squad and will probably need to work the wire and have career years from Cooper and Ebron to compete. 

10 hours ago, The Gnat said:

For a run on TE's, you have two very solid ones, and I wouldn't worry about it. I think your RB depth is fairly poor, but your WR's look really nice. You spent way to much on DEF though. Getting two solid defenses, yuck. Get a back-up QB instead.

I drafted MINN in round 11 and NYG in round 13. Thought that was good value. I dont understand why more people dont carry two DEFs. I like to be able to play match ups with my defenses every week and not get stuck going up against powerhouse offenses. MINN for example plays GB twice. not a matchup that excites me. not to mention bye weeks.

You are right though, no depth at RB. Really banking on Rawls to be the guy in seattle. Ive had good success over the years picking up RBs on the waiver wire in the past

10 team PPR league and we start two QB and 2 Flex 

QB - Eli Manning 

QB - Phillip Rivers 

RB - Demarco Murray 

RB - Robert Kelly 

WR - OBJ

WR - Jordy Nelson 

Flex - Tyreek Hill 

Flex - Greg Olsen 

TE - Gronk 

D - Texans 

K - Vinatieri 

Bench 

QB - Tyrod Taylor 

RB - Duke Johnson JR 

RB - Darren Sproles 

RB - Jonathan Stewart 

RB - Jeremy Hill

WR - Tyrell Williams 

WR - Cole Beasley 

D - Cardinals 

13 man league, 0.5 ppr, 2 flex's

QB Cam Newton
RB Jordan Howard
RB Todd Gurley
WR Kelvin Benjamin
WR Stefon Diggs
TE Zach Ertz
FLEX Isaiah Crowell
FLEX Terrance West
D/ST NY Giants
K Sebastian Janikowski

BN Corey Coleman (WR)
BN Jonathan Stewart (RB)
BN Zay Jones (WR)
BN Andy Dalton (QB)
BN DeAndre Washington :smoking:
BN Coby Fleener (TE)

Thoughts?

6 hours ago, DalCowboyzRule said:

13 man league, 0.5 ppr, 2 flex's

QB Cam Newton
RB Jordan Howard
RB Todd Gurley
WR Kelvin Benjamin
WR Stefon Diggs
TE Zach Ertz
FLEX Isaiah Crowell
FLEX Terrance West
D/ST NY Giants
K Sebastian Janikowski

BN Corey Coleman (WR)
BN Jonathan Stewart (RB)
BN Zay Jones (WR)
BN Andy Dalton (QB)
BN DeAndre Washington :smoking:
BN Coby Fleener (TE)

Not a bad team. I think that your starting line-up looks solid, though for a half point PPR league, Benjamin is only an okay pick. Diggs should do quite well for you though. WR depth for me is a bit lacking though.

12 team, .5 PPR auction draft I did last ight in one of my three money leagues.

QB Russell Wilson
RB Jordan Howard
RB Duke Johnson
WR Mike Evans
WR Doug Baldwin
Flex Brandin Cooks
TE OJ Howard
K Matt Prater
Def/ST Baltimore

Bench:
QB Andrew Luck
RB Doug Martin
RB Marlon Mack
RB Alvin Kamara
WR Tyrell Williams
WR Adam Thielen
WR Tedd Ginn Jr.

I know I am really weak at RB after Howard but when Doug Baldwin was sitting at $24 I couldn't pass him up.  QBs went much higher than expected and unfortunately I waited too long.  I know Luck is a risk but got him for $4 and had extra cash at that time.

6 minutes ago, Sllim Pickens said:

12 team, .5 PPR auction draft I did last ight in one of my three money leagues.

QB Russell Wilson
RB Jordan Howard
RB Duke Johnson
WR Mike Evans
WR Doug Baldwin
Flex Brandin Cooks
TE OJ Howard
K Matt Prater
Def/ST Baltimore

Bench:
QB Andrew Luck
RB Doug Martin
RB Marlon Mack
RB Alvin Kamara
WR Tyrell Williams
WR Adam Thielen
WR Tedd Ginn Jr.

While you are weak at RB, I do think you did decently well with them. Duke Johnson can get you some points in a PPR league and once Doug Martin gets back, you're going to be looking better at that position. Good WR's and good WR depth.

On 8/30/2017 at 10:30 AM, CT Cowboy Fan said:

10 team PPR, .5 per completion, and players get return yards/TD added to their scores. I had 1st overall pick.

QB- Brees

RB- David Johnson

RB- Jay Ajayi

WR- Tyreek Hill

WR- Michael Crabtree

TE- Jimmy Graham

Flex- Isaiah Crowell

K- Sabastian Janakowski

Def- Arizona

Bench- Devante Parker, Pierre Garçon, Tevin Coleman, Jeremy Maclin, Andrew Luck

What am I? Chopped liver?

10 team league, ppr, 7th pick