GDT - Prime Time - Browns to ground the Jets

brooks1957

16 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

What did you do to cheddar anyway?

Hurt his feeling or something I guess?  

He was always posting some ranting, old guy nonsense about Baker’s character like he knew the guy or something and I’d call him out for it.

I’d bust his balls like I bust everyone else’s here.  

We’d have differing opinions about football stuff and he’d take it personally or something.

Then he come in here after the draft and went off about being an Eagles fan and how much better they are and the Browns suck to which I counter with shenanigans, as per usual.  He claimed I had burner accounts to get my likes (some people just can’t accept how appealing I am to middle aged men on the interwebz) and I made fun of him for the stupid “that is all” nonsense he types and for signing each post as if we can’t see who the hell wrote it.  Haven’t interacted with him since.

Until he called me and @BleedTheClock out in the NFL Gen forum today for being a jerks. I mean, we are, but since when the hell did that matter???

Anyway, no loss. 

9 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

Everybody likes being tossed a digital football, but getting burner accounts so you win ff is pretty crazy hypothesis 

Right?  How does one “win” at this anyway?

All likes show tbh is who’s active. I work from home and can post during the workday, which is mostly when I’m on.  Like now for instance.

19 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

He was always posting some ranting, old guy nonsense about Baker’s character like he knew the guy or something and I’d call him out for it.

We’d have differing opinions about football stuff and he’d take it personally or something.

Then he come in here after the draft and went off about being an Eagles fan and how much better they are and the Browns suck to which I counter with shenanigans, as per usual.  He claimed I had burner accounts to get my likes (some people just can’t accept how appealing I am to middle aged men on the interwebz) and I made fun of him for the stupid “that is all” nonsense he types and for signing each post as if we can’t see who the hell wrote it.  Haven’t interacted with him since.

Until he called me and @BleedTheClock out in the NFL Gen forum today for being a jerks. I mean, we are, but since when the hell did that matter???

Anyway, no loss. 

You have burner accts?  You are a sick sick man...

~Bryan Colangelo

1 hour ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Right?  How does one “win” at this anyway?

All likes show tbh is who’s active. I work from home and can post during the workday, which is mostly when I’m on.  Like now for instance.

Yeah I still don't understand how you get so many likes. I mean I'm not as active at liking things as most, I usually give them out for the funny because that is just who I am but you aren't funny, particularly intelligent or even remotely interesting to be honest so unless you are just posting pictures of farm animals in the Steelers forum I am completely baffled.

Just kidding, I know you are active in the non-football threads and all that. As far as I know you may be fairly intelligent when you are talking about something other than football.

Just kidding again, I'm sure you aren't.

1 minute ago, Thomas5737 said:

Yeah I still don't understand how you get so many likes. I mean I'm not as active at liking things as most, I usually give them out for the funny because that is just who I am but you aren't funny, particularly intelligent or even remotely interesting to be honest so unless you are just posting pictures of farm animals in the Steelers forum I am completely baffled.

Just kidding, I know you are active in the non-football threads and all that. As far as I know you may be fairly intelligent when you are talking about something other than football.

Just kidding again, I'm sure you aren't.

I’m not, it’s the farm animal gifs in the Steelers forum.

UnitedGreedyDuckbillcat-size_restricted. 

4 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Anyway, no loss. 

He be puttin y’all on blast on the Iggles board too...

giphy.gif

Archived