Patriots trade for Josh Gordon from Browns

49erurtaza

How many chances did Cleveland foolishly give this guy; and he screwed the organization over every time..  They should have scratched him every game until his contract is up...  Instead they do him a favor and send him to New England.  I'm surprised the Pats would even waste their time with this idiot...

Bums like Josh Gordon are the reason my interest in the NFL is rapidly waning....

2 hours ago, frenchie said:

How many chances did Cleveland foolishly give this guy; and he screwed the organization over every time..  They should have scratched him every game until his contract is up...  Instead they do him a favor and send him to New England.  I'm surprised the Pats would even waste their time with this idiot...

Bums like Josh Gordon are the reason my interest in the NFL is rapidly waning....

I'm sure they'll be furious when he proves to be their best WR since Randy Moss.

How many chances did Cleveland foolishly give this guy; and he screwed the organization over every time..  They should have scratched him every game until his contract is up... 

And waste a roster spot on him?  How does being petty make them better.

Instead they do him a favor and send him to New England.

I mean, any other team could have had him, it’s not like the Pats sold the farm to get him.

I'm surprised the Pats would even waste their time with this idiot...

Why?  If he doesn’t work out, no big deal.  If it does...... 

Such an old guy, get off my porch, stupid statement.

I’m sure none of these “young punks” will ever be half the man older players like Mercury Morris, Nate Newton, Darren Sharper, OJ Simpson, etc are.

I’m sure none of the guys from back in the day never smoked weed, used steroids, beat their wives, etc., they were all model citizens.

Cool story bro.

3 hours ago, frenchie said:

The Pats WR corps is amongst the worst in the league. Giving a loser like Gordon a shot is slightly more likely to produce a positive result than giving more snaps to duds like Cordarrelle Patterson or Phillip Dorsett. Their other options are practice squad scrubs (Jace Billingsly, Corey Coleman) or waiver wire guys. 

As much as I think Gordon will fail, the guys he's taking snaps from are even less likely to be useful and don't come with a 2% chance of being really good

• 1 month later...
On 9/20/2018 at 4:40 PM, frenchie said:

Cool. I hope nobody in your family ends up addicted to anything.

Archived