2019 Draft Discussion

jleisher

1 hour ago, Arthur Penske said:

You’re making a guess into what gutey was offering in order to make a conclusion ? Not good logic.

Speculating, by connecting the dots.  Nothing wrong with that.  The Raiders offered 15th (1050), 79th (195), and 152nd (30.2).  The Packers first round pick (14th, 1100) and 3rd round pick (76th, 210).  Just by offering their 1st and 3rd round pick, that should have been enough to beat the Raiders' offer.  Stands to reason that the Packers' offer fell short of that.

8 hours ago, CWood21 said:

Rodney Anderson is the best RB in this year's class, but the medicals are a mess with him.  Montgomery is a solid back, but there's nothing special about him.  Not a huge fan of Jacobs, but he's a relatively clean back.  Should be a solid back.

Patience and ability to force miss tackles. Montgomery gives me a LeVeon vibe. I think he's easily the best back in the class.

Jonah and Cody Ford 8+ seconds on the 3 cone, taking them off the Packers board.

Dillard is fully in play at 12 I bet.

Dillard, Lindstrom, Risner, Bradbury, McGary, McGovern. If we take an OL Day 1-2 this is the list we'll choose from. Dark horses Max Scharping/Ryan Bates.

1 hour ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Scharping is so obviously Packer material it's painful.

Ferrell and Scharping are the two most Packer guys in this class.

Why do you say that about Ferrell? His measurements or what?

8 hours ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Scharping is so obviously Packer material it's painful.

Ferrell and Scharping are the two most Packer guys in this class.

I'd add Ryan Bates to that list too. Versatile college tackle who can slide inside. He was a Packer the moment he left PSU.

10 hours ago, Packerraymond said:

Jonah and Cody Ford 8+ seconds on the 3 cone, taking them off the Packers board.

Dillard is fully in play at 12 I bet.

Dillard, Lindstrom, Risner, Bradbury, McGary, McGovern. If we take an OL Day 1-2 this is the list we'll choose from. Dark horses Max Scharping/Ryan Bates.

I don't know if you saw this Risner quote or not but I like that kind of attitude! 

Archived