GDT Week 4 - Bills (1-2) @ Packers (1-1-1)

MNPackfan32

Player Of The Game  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Player Of The Game

• Josh Allen
    • Aaron Rodgers
    • G-Mo
    • Aaron Jones (If Mac uses him)
    • Tae Adams
    • Shady McCoy

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/02/2018 at 04:25 AM

The Packers shouldn’t need a dam wake-up call game like today’s to start getting hot.  Be that as it may, if today does serve as a ginormous kick-in-the-teeth, get your sh!t together game, then at least something good can come of today.  It’s a bonus that the Bills routed the Vikings today - nobody at 1265 should be feeling very comfortable this week.  Every game is urgent and meaningful.  Practice that way, play that way, start the game wide-awake, and leave it all on the field dangit.

Week 4 GDT - Buffalo (1-2) @ Green Bay (1-1-1)

When: Sunday, September 30th @ 1:00PM EST
Where: Lambeau Field, Green Bay WI

Last Week:
Buffalo over Minnesota
Green Bay lost to Washington

NFC North Standings:
Chicago (2-1)
Green Bay (1-1-1)
Minnesota (1-1-1)
Detroit (1-2)

Other NFC North Games:
Minnesota @ Los Angeles Rams
Tampa Bay @ Chicago
Detroit @ Dallas

After getting destroyed so badly in their first two games that it forced a walkout retirement of an active player, Buffalo is fresh off mauling the dormant Vikings - while the Packers laid an egg (and suffered some serious injuries) in their game against Washington.

Which teams will show up on Sunday? Can the Packers afford to lose to such a loser? Would Packer Nation survive?   

8 hours ago, Sasquatch said:

The Packers shouldn’t need a dam wake-up call game like today’s to start getting hot.  Be that as it may, if today does serve as a ginormous kick-in-the-teeth, get your sh!t together game, then at least something good can come of today.  It’s a bonus that the Bills routed the Vikings today - nobody at 1265 should be feeling very comfortable this week.  Every game is urgent and meaningful.  Practice that way, play that way, start the game wide-awake, and leave it all on the field dangit.

They shouldn't need a wake up call ever, but it seems like they need to get one every season.

Even tho Buffalo beat MN yesterday I'd rather face them this week instead of the Rams like the Vikes have to do.  Often a team like the Bills have one big game a season where they play well over their heads.  Let's hope they return to earth this weekend...

I have no clue what to think at this point. The only thing I know is it sure seems like we are being targeted by the league / referees. I don't know if MM and MM made a big stink in the off-season or what, but it's borderline ridiculous. We are gonna start seeing defensive players just flop to the ground against us because the tape shows you'll get a flag. I have never used the referees as an excuse, because there is a human element, but this is out of hand. It's obviously starting to affect every guy on the defensive side as well. I'm disillusioned. The disparity is just far too great to this point.

Archived