GDT Week 4 - Bills (1-2) @ Packers (1-1-1)

MNPackfan32

Player Of The Game  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Player Of The Game

• Josh Allen
    • Aaron Rodgers
    • G-Mo
    • Aaron Jones (If Mac uses him)
    • Tae Adams
    • Shady McCoy

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/02/2018 at 04:25 AM

3 minutes ago, Slinky said:

The offense is much more dangerous with Jones in there. That was the point the whole time. Now you backpedaling. 

I'm not backpedaling... I know we are more dangerous with Jones, but when you complain that Jones didn't get the ball when Monty made a 50 yard gainer earlier it's kind of silly. I want Jones to get the ball more, I am not blind to his play like he just showed

Just now, AlexGreen#20 said:

Because I knew people were going to ******* lose their mind at what was an average play from a player they like.

...Okay? And your righteous crusade is to not let people get excited over a good play by a player they like?

1 minute ago, DannyB said:
3 minutes ago, thrILL! said:

Our best game of the year so far, guys.  Let's all try to enjoy it.

Wait! How did you get a quote within a quote?? I can't figure that out on this board

Select the whole post then hit "Quote" on the hovering text

4 minutes ago, DannyB said:

...Okay? And your righteous crusade is to not let people get excited over a good play by a player they like?

My "righteous crusade" as you put it, is against ignorance.

Citing that play as a piece of evidence that McCarthy is a moron for not playing Jones, when Jones was like the least impactful member of that play, is ignorant.

Don't celebrate Jones, celebrate Bakhtiari, Taylor, and Linsley for an actual standout play.

Archived