Is Alvin Kamara the best Running Back in the NFL?

SBLIII

On 10/16/2018 at 2:25 PM, Toonishung13 said:

I posted their real numbers. You added their rookie years, i just went from 16 to current. Its a more accurate guage of their current play capturing a recent screen shot of their production.  If you move the marker further back, yes you can create a gap. By why move the marker? We can even just look at this year and see Gordon is right there. So saying there is 8 more talented RB's is just not accurate at all. Especially when you are using production to guage talent. If so, is there 8 more productive RBs than Gordon this year? In our current state, Gordon has to be looked at as top 3, considering this year he is top 3 in production, no?

I'm just curious.  What are the numbers if you take last season and then this season? 

3 minutes ago, tyler735 said:

You are welcome to have that opinion. I still have Kamara and Gurley interchangeable as my top 2

of course you do, trust me, no one would think otherwise. The question is what do reasonable, at least close to unbiased people think. 

• Like 2

Just now, GSUeagles14 said:

of course you do, trust me, no one would think otherwise. The question is what do reasonable, at least close to unbiased people think. 

Well in this scenario you certainly don't count as someone that could comment given your track record in Saints threads..

Round and round we go in circles again

Just now, tyler735 said:

Well in this scenario you certainly don't count as someone that could comment given your track record in Saints threads..

Round and round we go in circles again

yes, thats right, im biased because I realize gurley is better despite Kamara being great as well, So delusional. I wonder what a bunch of other people on here think... oh wait, we already know, dont we.  we're not going around, you just continue to show yourself as an unreasonable homer.

1 minute ago, GSUeagles14 said:

yes, thats right, im biased because I realize gurley is better despite Kamara being great as well, So delusional. I wonder what a bunch of other people on here think... oh wait, we already know, dont we.  we're not going around, you just continue to show yourself as an unreasonable homer.

That's awesome if other people feel Gurley is better. He certainly has an argument for it and I've said that for months. I feel Kamara is elite as well and is right on the same talent level.

1 minute ago, tyler735 said:

That's awesome if other people feel Gurley is better. He certainly has an argument for it and I've said that for months. I feel Kamara is elite as well and is right on the same talent level.

.you accused that i was biased because i said gurley is better, which is clearly the consensus. you cant admit hes better (i dont even see a case for kamara tbh) but want us all to believes its not cause you have a tendancy to take extremely biased views on saints players?