Cardinals to start rookie QB Josh Rosen over Sam Bradford

TheKillerNacho

I dont think that the demise of the Cardinals this season is very surprising at all.  They were one of the weakest 8-8 teams I've ever seen (yes, weaker than the 8-8 Cardinals team in 2011 that was lucky as hell to get to 8-8 in the first place).  They had a point differential of 295-361 and yet they were .500, in comparison to the 5-11 Bucs, who had a 335-384 point differential.  They have one of the worst offensive lines in the league and theyre trying too hard to cater their offense to David Johnson.  It's not working at this point because opposing defenses are basically stacking the box and forcing Arizona to beat them through the air, which obviously hasnt happened and isnt going to happen if every pass attempt is a dump off to David Johnson. Even though I considered Fitzgerald to be a top 10 WR before the season started, he's barely been used to start this year and I think that definitely plays a part in this.  Their defense still has some talent, but the Cardinals are asking a lot of Rosen at this point in time and he might get ruined behind that line

On 9/27/2018 at 6:12 PM, SteelKing728 said:

I don't see how anyone can feel bad for Bradford. Dude has so much money he could jump on a pile of it and tear his ACL again.

jedi mind tricked everyone into thinking he was decent because of his absurdly high completion percentage with your team.

Not so sure this is a good thing. I definitely think Rosen is pro-ready, and was arguably the most ready out of any of the rookie QBs drafted, but that Arizona offense looks atrocious. I just fear they might be setting Rosen up for failure by having him play with that supporting cast.

Archived