Week 4 MNF KC @ DEN GD Thread

Broncofan

Just now, JustAnotherFan said:

He did show his hand at the last minute. Murray was beat and stuck his out of desperation. Good job of reacting to ball but if that same play occurs 10 more times....it's an incomplete pass at best. 

He didn't wait until the last moment. He showed his hands too early. If he had waited until the ball was almost on him, Murray wouldn't have been able to defend it. That was a bad play by Heuerman. He is the one who put Murray in position to make the play. Keenum also takes some blame for the throw, but Heuerman could have caught it if he had waited to show his hands.

@JustAnotherFan the TEs hands were up for a literal eternity and he showed the DB exactly where to put his hands. The DB did that and ripped the ball away when it got there. I don’t know why you’re so hung up on the fact that he wasn’t looking for the ball, that’s a common technique. 

Good day, sir!

Just now, jrry32 said:

He didn't wait until the last moment. He showed his hands too early. If he had waited until the ball was almost on him, Murray wouldn't have been able to defend it. That was a bad play by Heuerman. He is the one who put Murray in position to make the play. Keenum also takes some blame for the throw, but Heuerman could have caught it if he had waited to show his hands.

We'll just agree to disagree on this.

Meanwhile, had someone told me the Broncos(potentially) and Bears would start 3-1, I would've questioned their creditability. 

Just now, JustAnotherFan said:

We'll just agree to disagree on this.

Meanwhile, had someone told me the Broncos(potentially) and Bears would start 3-1, I would've questioned their creditability. 

Same with the Dolphins, Titans, and Bengals.

Archived