NBA GDT | 18'-19 | I Love Mod Edits

FinneasGage

9 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

No, when they found out IT's hip was bad, LeBron didn't want that trade. Windy even mentioned it saying LeBron was like just keep Kyrie now. The Cavs ended up doing the trade anyways because all they wanted was the Nets pick. To them, IT was not the big piece of the trade. 

Well ****. That's really bad.

43 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

LMAO!!! Did dude just ignore that on purpose? My goodness, hope he was trolling. IT legitimately killed his career trying to do good for the team and lost a whole a lot of money in return.

Still can't believe the Cavs made that trade even after realizing how bad the hip was. If Kyrie was truly going to go under the knife instead of playing, then so be it. But they should have opened talks with other teams. 

the Boston Celtics organization made IT have one of the greatest scoring seasons ever dude. It was all the organization 

18 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

Well ****. That's really bad.

According to ESPN.com's Dave McMenamin and Brian Windhorst, James was skeptical of the deal because of Thomas' hip injury, and he felt the Cavs should've used leverage for even greater compensation after they knew the severity of IT's ailment.     

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2763779-rumor-isaiah-thomas-injury-had-lebron-james-unimpressed-with-kyrie-irving-trade

21 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

LMAO!!! Did dude just ignore that on purpose? My goodness, hope he was trolling. IT legitimately killed his career trying to do good for the team and lost a whole a lot of money in return.

Still can't believe the Cavs made that trade even after realizing how bad the hip was. If Kyrie was truly going to go under the knife instead of playing, then so be it. But they should have opened talks with other teams. 

Really?? He played on Sacramento for a few years and then went on to Phoenix. All before his I injury. Not exactly All star seasons and certainly not an MVP like season.

secondly does anyone really know that IT is NOT near what he once was?? It has been almost 2 years since his injury.  I believe it has more to do with no one wants a small-scoring PG that doesn't play defense well. 

14 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

Really?? He played on Sacramento for a few years and then went on to Phoenix. All before his I injury. Not exactly All star seasons and certainly not an MVP like season.

secondly does anyone really know that IT is NOT near what he once was?? It has been almost 2 years since his injury.  I believe it has more to do with no one wants a small-scoring PG that doesn't play defense well. 

Um, have you seen the man play since he left Boston? Did you watch him this year...Are you going to ignore HE HAD ANOTHER HIP OPERATION THIS OFFSEASON? Why do you think he missed more than half the season? What the hell do you mean are we sure if IT is NOT near what he once was?? I legitimately thought this was a troll attempt at first, but holy crap, you are dead serious. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

Yes. It is extremely well documented and all you need to do is watch him play. 

4 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Um, have you seen the man play since he left Boston? Did you watch him this year...Are you going to ignore HE HAD ANOTHER HIP OPERATION THIS OFFSEASON? Why do you think he missed more than half the season? What the hell do you mean are we sure if IT is NOT near what he once was?? I legitimately thought this was a troll attempt at first, but holy crap, you are dead serious. 

OK on that part, but what about my other part? like where IT played before Boston??? Anyone thinking IT would have even half the success with them like he did in Boston???

Also do you actually think if IT was healthy again, he would even start on either LA, Cleveland or Denver???

NO is the easy answer. ONLY Boston gave him the chance to be all that he could be. Then they traded him injured or not for a major player (KI) and fpor that AD's father threw hate on Boston. THAT's my point.

Edited by resilient part 2

1 minute ago, resilient part 2 said:

OK on that part, but what about my other part? like where IT played before Boston??? Anyone thinking IT would have even half the success with them like he did in Boston???

Also do you actually think if IT was healthy again, he would even start on either LA, Cleveland or Denver???

NO is the easy answer. ONLY Boston gave him the chance to be all that he could be. Then they traded him injured or not for a major player (KI) and fpor that AD's father threw hate on Boston. THAT's my point.

Just because he thrived more in Boston doesn't mean he wasn't good elsewhere. He got a bigger opportunity in Boston but he took full advantage of it. The point AD's father was making and one you keep ignoring is that IT risked it ALL for the team and ended up killing his career in process of doing so, and then the team shipped him out the first chance they had. Now, if your Boston, of course you are going to ship him out if you have the chance to get Kyrie. But to the PLAYERS, it is not a good look that a player does so much for a team to only get shipped the same offseason. But end of the day, there is no loyalty in sports but it seems to only go one way with fans. 

15 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Just because he thrived more in Boston doesn't mean he wasn't good elsewhere. He got a bigger opportunity in Boston but he took full advantage of it. The point AD's father was making and one you keep ignoring is that IT risked it ALL for the team and ended up killing his career in process of doing so, and then the team shipped him out the first chance they had. Now, if your Boston, of course you are going to ship him out if you have the chance to get Kyrie. But to the PLAYERS, it is not a good look that a player does so much for a team to only get shipped the same offseason. But end of the day, there is no loyalty in sports but it seems to only go one way with fans. 

Not every organization would have done what Boston did IMO. It lacked human decency even if it was absolutely the right move from a basketball standpoint. 

Edited by champ11

4 minutes ago, champ11 said:

Not every organization would have done what Boston did IMO. It lacked human decency even if it was absolutely the right move from a basketball standpoint. 

Maybe not every organization, but those serious about winning? Without a doubt lol.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Maybe not every organization, but those serious about winning? Without a doubt lol.

Yeah, every premier franchise would have the clout to pull that off. Really sucks for IT man. Dude overcame so much and injuries killed his career right before he could get the bag

OK, Kyrie may re-sign with Boston IF AD gets traded to them. Other than that he is a goner. Kawhi is definitely a goner.  I think T Harris resigns with Philly but Butler is a goner as well. Will the Knicks or Nets get Kyrie and/or KD???? 

looks like the Bucks are in the drivers seat for a few years, until the Greek Freak bounces... 

Edited by resilient part 2