NBA GDT | 18'-19 | I Love Mod Edits

FinneasGage

5 hours ago, 11sanchez11 said:

I want Jrue, especially if we get Zion.

Is this fair for Holiday? 

Suns 1st next year (top 5 protected), Bucks 1st next year, Tyler Johnson (cap purposes plus is a $20 million expiring), Josh Jackson, Elie Okobo, and pick #32 this year.

Is Josh Jackson good? At first glance I'd probably say no unless the pick was not protected. But idk much about Jackson or Okobo. Jrue is such an underrated weapon of a player

10 hours ago, 11sanchez11 said:

I want Jrue, especially if we get Zion.

Is this fair for Holiday? 

Suns 1st next year (top 5 protected), Bucks 1st next year, Tyler Johnson (cap purposes plus is a $20 million expiring), Josh Jackson, Elie Okobo, and pick #32 this year.

Probably not. Its some role players and some meh draft picks.

On 4/25/2019 at 5:31 PM, MookieMonstah said:

Probably not. Its some role players and some meh draft picks.

I think you guys would take that deal to be honest, especially once you move AD. Griffin is going to want a lot of draft ammo for the next rebuild like he had in Cleveland. 

16 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

I'll take a trade from the Spurs for Conley built around Derrick White and #21.

Don't think they do that.

Pop seemed content to bring the same squad back plus Murray. Of course not the exact same squad but the core will stay in tact and the Spurs seem to be very high on White. 

Need to get Conley to the Jazz. 

Ok, watching Denver and Isiah Thomas, not playing, has me thinking of how much I hate what AD's father said about Boston and their "betraying" IT etc..

Boston traded for a major upgrade (Kyrie) but still somehow made IT look like an MVP candidate while he was here. IT has played on what 6 or 7 teams and no one before or after, gave/made IT look so good. 

IT was a top 5 MVP candidate with Boston but was traded away or put to the bench by every other team he has ever played for. Boston is the ONLY team to have tryly believed in IT.

Someone needs to interview AD's pop and ask him what about all of these other teams??? 

35 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

Ok, watching Denver and Isiah Thomas, not playing, has me thinking of how much I hate what AD's father said about Boston and their "betraying" IT etc..

Boston traded for a major upgrade (Kyrie) but still somehow made IT look like an MVP candidate while he was here. IT has played on what 6 or 7 teams and no one before or after, gave/made IT look so good. 

IT was a top 5 MVP candidate with Boston but was traded away or put to the bench by every other team he has ever played for. Boston is the ONLY team to have tryly believed in IT.

Someone needs to interview AD's pop and ask him what about all of these other teams??? 

Dude IT got hurt in Boston lol.....that's why he can't play at the level he was at in Boston. Played through injury for the squad and got dealt like it was nothing. Injury killed his career and it sucks

Edited by champ11

13 hours ago, champ11 said:

Dude IT got hurt in Boston lol.....that's why he can't play at the level he was at in Boston. Played through injury for the squad and got dealt like it was nothing. Injury killed his career and it sucks

LMAO!!! Did dude just ignore that on purpose? My goodness, hope he was trolling. IT legitimately killed his career trying to do good for the team and lost a whole a lot of money in return.

Still can't believe the Cavs made that trade even after realizing how bad the hip was. If Kyrie was truly going to go under the knife instead of playing, then so be it. But they should have opened talks with other teams. 

14 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Still can't believe the Cavs made that trade even after realizing how bad the hip was. If Kyrie was truly going to go under the knife instead of playing, then so be it. But they should have opened talks with other teams. 

The joys of having LeBron.

They should have called him on everything. Cleveland's fault for trying to thread the needle of win now and future assets.

1 minute ago, seminoles1 said:

The joys of having LeBron.

They should have called him on everything. Cleveland's fault for trying to thread the needle of win now and future assets.

But I don't think that trade was for LeBron at all....Actually the complete opposite. They didn't give a damn if IT was damaged goods, they just wanted that Nets draft pick. 

LeBron actually after realizing how bad the hip was like don't trade Kyrie lol. q

2 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

But I don't think that trade was for LeBron at all....Actually the complete opposite. They didn't give a damn if IT was damaged goods, they just wanted that Nets draft pick. 

LeBron actually after realizing how bad the hip was like don't trade Kyrie lol. q

Huh. I figured getting IT and Crowder was simply to appease LeBron and trying to remain "contenders".

2 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

Huh. I figured getting IT and Crowder was simply to appease LeBron and trying to remain "contenders".

No, when they found out IT's hip was bad, LeBron didn't want that trade. Windy even mentioned it saying LeBron was like just keep Kyrie now. The Cavs ended up doing the trade anyways because all they wanted was the Nets pick. To them, IT was not the big piece of the trade.