NBA GDT | 18'-19 | I Love Mod Edits

FinneasGage

51 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

In the meantime Montrezl Harrel is showing that you don't need a friggin center to hit/take 3 pointers to be dominant. I just love old school all out hustle from my Big. One of the reason Why I dislike Brad Stevens. Keeps letting A Baynes shoot 3 pointers. Get me a rim attacker for rebounds/rolls to the rim and finisher. Boston may actually have a god one. R Williams, but of course Brad doesn't play him. 

Trez is special 

13 hours ago, amac said:

Probably doesn't mean anything unless he can somehow get another superstar, I think things have gotten too far at this point. Also keeping Gentry on 

I can't see the city of New Orleans ever embracing AD again after this fiasco. That ship has sailed, like what could he possibly even say? 

18 minutes ago, malibuspeedrace said:

PxMe.gif

Is he though? Why? Not saying he is great, but why is he so bad? His playoff defensive game plans and everything seem to be working just fine. I mean he made little adjustments against the KD Warriors, but he didn't exactly have the personnel either. He's good at making players accept their roles and is able to get after LeBron enough. 

Did you see how his year was without Bron?

Yea, the cavs were bad, which was the plan / expected...But his stint this year was brutal to watch.

He is Mike Brown Jr.  All his credit needs to be directed over to his once in a generation player he lucked into coaching.

I am, however, fully invested in him getting the Lakers gig.  Will be fun watching that circus.

On 4/19/2019 at 1:16 PM, malibuspeedrace said:

Did you see how his year was without Bron?

Yea, the cavs were bad, which was the plan / expected...But his stint this year was brutal to watch.

He is Mike Brown Jr.  All his credit needs to be directed over to his once in a generation player he lucked into coaching.

I am, however, fully invested in him getting the Lakers gig.  Will be fun watching that circus.

I mean what were you expecting with Lue this year?

Last I checked, he will be having LeBron with him in LA, and he's able to push his buttons more than other coaches. And his coaching in the postseason has been rock solid. 

To me, Damian Lillard is such a likeable person.  He's improved a lot as a player over the years.  I've probably never gave him the credit he deserves before this year, but he's fantastic.

One of my favorite quotes from him regarding players creating super teams.

“If somebody wants to go join people and do that, it’s not against the rules. They can do it. It’s just more pressure to win when you do it. Some people say, ‘Oh, they had to do that to win it,’ but we play the game to win it. So when people do it, that’s their decision. I wouldn’t do it. That’s just not who I am.

“I might have too much pride for that or be too much of a competitor where I couldn’t bring myself to do it, but it also makes it more fun. You get to take a monster down and that’s always fun.”