Week 6 GDT - San Francisco (1-4) @ Green Bay (2-2-1)

Leader

84/85/89 getting some snaps together.

Kind of questionable given that it feels like SF should be beaten through the air, but apparently SF really is committing on the run fits and guys are running free on the boot action.  Good plan and tape study there by the coaches.

Just now, cannondale said:

Rodgers needs to be better at not showing up his guys

See I don't mind it. He;s not flipping out, but he is letting them know what they did wrong, only with the passion of being in the moment. The exact opposite would be like a Cutler. I doubt these young guys are taking it personal. 

Just now, Toddfather said:

See I don't mind it. He;s not flipping out, but he is letting them know what they did wrong, only with the passion of being in the moment. The exact opposite would be like a Cutler. I doubt these young guys are taking it personal. 

yeah that just looks like a teachable moment for a rookie.  @CWood21 see guys can make mistakes and it only costs a point or two, not a turnover level mistake.

It would be worse if he was screaming bloody mary at him on the sidelines, definitely an in the moment kind of thing.

I would agree more if it wasn't a rookie WR in a complicated offense in his first Monday Night game. Imagine how he feels about now

Archived