Who’s the worst team in football?

BayRaider

Who is the worst team in football?   

184 members have voted

1. 1. Worst team?

23 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

At least if we get the #1 Pick we’ll get Bosa, aka cheap version of Mack who we couldn’t afford. 

grudens plan unfolds.

too bad the nfl is trying to screw him over by cheating them out of a loss against the Browns

9 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Overall worst: Cardinals

Least talented: Bills, or Colts?

Underachieving: Houston

Biggest weak link: Giants and their OL, Houston and their OL

Underachieving?  I'd say that team in Wisconsin is the correct answer here...

3 hours ago, BayRaider said:

At least if we get the #1 Pick we’ll get Bosa, aka cheap version of Mack who we couldn’t afford. 

They should go for a QB. Herbert or Haskins would get more out of that offense than Carr. Gruden knows this and is probably looking to get out his big contract in the next few years.

2 minutes ago, Classic said:

They should go for a QB. Herbert or Haskins would get more out of that offense than Carr. Gruden knows this and is probably looking to get out his big contract in the next few years.

Gruden would never draft a QB lol. Odds are we roll with Carr one more year or sign Fitzpatrick. 

1 minute ago, SWATcha said:

Know who's NOT on that list? The Browns B|

Glad to see they might finally be trending in the right direction.

You guys would be a playoff team without Hue Jackson IMO. Probably 5 wins this year with him.

Hue Jackson and Bill O Brien are prime examples of coaches holding back their franchise. I might make a worst coach thread with these as the two options..

Just now, BayRaider said:

You guys would be a playoff team without Hue Jackson IMO. Probably 5 wins this year with him.

Hue Jackson and Bill O Brien are prime examples of coaches holding back their franchise. I might make a worst coach thread with these as the two options..

Not my team, just glad to see the Browns being competitive, and I agree 100% on Hue Jackson. 

Archived