Week 6: Cardinals (1-4) at VIKINGS (2-2-1)

swede700

How many rushing yards will the Vikings have against the Cardinals?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. How many rushing yards will the Vikings have against the Cardinals?

• 0 - 50 yards
    • 51 - 100 yards
    • 101 - 150 yards
    • 151 - 200 yards
    • 200+ yards

14 minutes ago, Vikes_Bolts1228 said:

I was at a wedding over the weekend and I can confirm, all the youngins are dancing like the video game FortNite

I was wondering what it was from. My niece and nephew were doing it so I tried it. My body doesn't move like that

While the OL could obviously be far better, they’ve improved from previous weeks. I think that’s all we can ask. The offense is still moving the ball and the run game was better against an admittedly poor run d. 

First time I’ve ever seen Latavius consistently fall forward and get yac. Encouraging given Cook’s injury.

Overall a solid game when we could’ve had a let down a la the Bills game. This is a dangerous team if Cook ever gets healthy and the D rounds into form. 

1 hour ago, HitStickAllDay said:

First time I’ve ever seen Latavius consistently fall forward and get yac. Encouraging given Cook’s injury.

This was a very underrated free agent signing.  I don't think he gets enough credit.  His running style is smooth but not flashy.  He can play on passing downs.  He's one of my favorite Vikings.

36 minutes ago, since72 said:

This was a very underrated free agent signing.  I don't think he gets enough credit.  His running style is smooth but not flashy.  He can play on passing downs.  He's one of my favorite Vikings.

Yeah I would be very much in favor of bringing him back on another 1 or 2 year deal.

45 minutes ago, since72 said:

Murray might need to get the nod over Cook for the bulk of the carries. With the same OL, Murray just seems more productive. Granted, Cook has dealt with injuries, you'd hate to pull your more productive player for a player who might be better on paper and had a few nice games a year ago.

Id continue to use Cook in the passing game, but I feel you absolutely have to work Murray in as your primary ball carrier and ride him until he hits a wall or defenses figure it out.

26 minutes ago, vikingsrule said:

Murray might need to get the nod over Cook for the bulk of the carries. With the same OL, Murray just seems more productive. Granted, Cook has dealt with injuries, you'd hate to pull your more productive player for a player who might be better on paper and had a few nice games a year ago.

Id continue to use Cook in the passing game, but I feel you absolutely have to work Murray in as your primary ball carrier and ride him until he hits a wall or defenses figure it out.

This is one good game for Murray this season, let's not get carried away.

16 hours ago, skywindO2 said:

What's the maximum the team can fine Cousin's for his TD celebration dance?

15 hours ago, vikesfan89 said:

It looked like that zipper thing that all the kids are doing but cousins was saying that it was some old moves

14 hours ago, Vikes_Bolts1228 said:

I was at a wedding over the weekend and I can confirm, all the youngins are dancing like the video game FortNite

11 hours ago, JDBrocks said:

Guys, it’s the Bernie, from Weekend at Bernie’s

23 minutes ago, Worm Guts said:

This is one good game for Murray this season, let's not get carried away.

Agreed.  If he's fully healthy, Cook is, by far, the better back because he's more versatile.  Latavius is pretty much strictly a north/south runner.  Cook can do that, as well as go outside.  But, he needs to be healthy to do so.  While they may not have a fully healthy Cook until 2019, he still has to be out there to at least offer the threat.   

Archived