Week 6 GDT: Browns vs. Team Formerly Known as San Diego

MistaBohmbastic

Weel 6 GDT: Browns vs. Team Formerly Known as San Diego  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got

6 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Chargers only losses are to KC and the Rams.

Bleh

We can’t afford not to get to the QB again next week. Garrett needs to generate more consistent pressure so rivers doesn’t have time to find the open guy.

21 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Insensitive bastard, I hope your friendly neighborhood gorilla never gets shot and killed by The Man.

I saw a gorrilla at a zoo, it had nothing to do, and shooting him in the head, was the thing to do. 

I didn't know how to rhyme another ooo word that worked in a sentence, I guess I am no good at Engish either,. 

4 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

I saw a gorrilla at a zoo, it had nothing to do, and shooting him in the head, was the thing to do. 

I didn't know how to rhyme another ooo word that worked in a sentence, I guess I am no good at Engish either,. 

Better than eating poo? ??‍♂️

28 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

Rhyming do with do? Who are you, Kurt Cobain? Jim Morrison?

51 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Chargers only losses are to KC and the Rams.

Bleh

And their wins came against the Bills, 49ers (a game they barely won and that was without Jimmy G), and Oakland.

I can easily see this game going either way. Hopefully the game doesn't come down to us having to rely on our special teams again.

Archived