#WeFiredBruceAllen!!!

MKnight82

1 hour ago, MKnight82 said:

If they go the Urban Meyer route I expect Dan to retain Bruce but reassign him just to the business side.  Then in 3-4 years Bruce will force Meyer out and regain control.

Ugh, sad but true. Still though, reports are that Meyer was Terry McLaurin’s guest to game. Terry said that. Meyer was in the area bc he watched the Army/Navy game yesterday, he wanted to watch some of his former players and he has family in the area.

I’ll be shocked if he's hired for either the GM or HC job.

15 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

Ugh, sad but true. Still though, reports are that Meyer was Terry McLaurin’s guest to game. Terry said that. Meyer was in the area bc he watched the Army/Navy game yesterday, he wanted to watch some of his former players and he has family in the area.

If Meyer was there because TERRY invited him, I take back my prediction that Meyer's is the next HC of the Redskins. 

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

Urban's not coming back to take the Redskins.  If he comes back, it's because USC backs up the brinks truck next year.  I found it puzzling that they are holding onto Clay Helton for another year.  My guess is that the new AD, who has known Meyer for years, knows that he might need another year off.  He has no reason to sully his reputation trying to clean up this mess.  

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, naptownskinsfan said:

George is Bruce's brother.  You know, the one that actually has the political connections. 

Not as many as he once had, though.

I won't believe Bruce is gone until I see him gone for months. I fear a "Cerrato lurking in Snyder's box" scenario is looming.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Woz said:

Not as many as he once had, though.

I won't believe Bruce is gone until I see him gone for months. I fear a "Cerrato lurking in Snyder's box" scenario is looming.

As I mentioned here before, TNA wrestling did that with Vince Russo and they lost their contract with Spike TV because of it. It wouldn’t surprise me

9 hours ago, naptownskinsfan said:

George is Bruce's brother.  You know, the one that actually has the political connections. 

Yes, I know who that idiot is. Sorry, I just have missed where someone referred to George Allen in the Brice Allen thread.

23 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

Yes, I know who that idiot is. Sorry, I just have missed where someone referred to George Allen in the Brice Allen thread.

Well since this is the FIRE Bruce Allen thread, and his brother George was in the box yesterday, I thought it was an interesting tidbit towards the "maybe he's not gone" side. 

56 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

Well since this is the FIRE Bruce Allen thread, and his brother George was in the box yesterday, I thought it was an interesting tidbit towards the "maybe he's not gone" side. 

Yeah, it is. I just missed that you all were talking about George Jr & not Brice, my bad. No worries. Kevin Sheehan asked JP Finlay about it this morning and JP said that George has attended a lot of Redskins games over the years and he’s still the one with political connections to help Dan in that regard so, he wouldn’t read too much into it.

Edited by turtle28
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, naptownskinsfan said:

Image result for Daniel Snyder gif"

The Redskins are 3-13 since 2017 in the NFC East and that could be 3-15 after the next two weeks if we lose to the Giants and Cowboys!

If Dan Snyder retains Brice Allen he’s a damn fool and if one Redskins fans supports the Dan/Brice should he do that, they're part of the problem!

Edited by turtle28
  • Like 1